What is the best hair care line?

modestyfirst

I'm trying to establish a regimine for my hair but I would like to use just one line of hair care products. Any suggestions? Right now my hair is in a curly afro, while I'm trying to grow it back after cutting off about 9 inches to start over again. I'm considering Keracare or trying Grandma Wilkie's deep conditioner and super grow. Please give me suggestions.

Keracare has some good products in particular hydrating detangling shampoo,Humecto,Essential Oil and moisturizer with jojoba oil. Never tried Grandma conditioner

Keracare has some good products in particular hydrating detangling shampoo,Humecto,Essential Oil and moisturizer with jojoba oil. Never tried Grandma conditioner

I concur. I have used all of these Keracare products except for the moisturizer with jojoba oil, and my hair has definitely taken a turn for the better. If I were you, I would definitely give the line--Keracare--a try! :yep:

When I was natural (for 4 yrs) I used Paul Mitchell. Looking back on it, I probably could've saved money and used something less expensive like Tresemme exclusively with great results, but I was happy so I didn't trip. In fact, a lot of the products I used back then have carried over into my relaxed hair regimen.

I am a minority on here when it comes to Keracare -- I am a disgruntled ex-user of Humecto :nono: So I cannot endorse that particular product, but I did like the Hydrating poo. I have the dry/itchy scalp line and I think it's ok.

So all that to say...if you're trying to establish a one-line regimen for your hair, just look at the poo/cond you are using already and go from there. B/c a lot of us are PJs, it is seemingly impossible to choose just one line, but from my experience, I say you cannot go wrong with a salon product line. Just go to Ulta or Trade Secret and do some research.

HTH :)

I think the Design Essential line is wonderful. I've been using that for about 3 yrs.:grin: If its not sold locally at some of your Hair Salons they have a website I think it maybe www.designessentials.com. But I do alternate between Design Essentials & Keracares hydrating shampoo.

It actually depends on what you're looking for in a haircare line. If moisture, I highly suggest Kenra or Elucence. I haven't tried Keracare so I can't speak on that. Moisture and Strength, look into Aveda if you have spare change. I'd also suggest Joico's line of products which give great strength.

I'm natural and I currently use Aveda products. And before Aveda I used Matrix Biolage. Both are excellent professional hair care lines, which provide products to meet your moisture/protein balance.

Back