What is the Best Dominican Conditioner?

biancaelyse

Also, what are the best online places to shop Dominican Products? I have only ordered from SickBay.

I'm not supposed to be shopping, but I need to know for when I regain my purchasing priveledges.

TIA!

I think that a lot of people here order from www.roundbrushhair.com the owner, JenniferMD is a member here.

HTH!

Oh...looks like you're a newbie...WELCOME!

ETA: Oh yea...I use Salerm 21 B5. I purchased it from a local BSS. I love it!

Last edited:
I have found the best one to be Nacidit Olive Deep Conditioner. Don't sleep on the Italian and Spanish ones though... check out Salerm and Alter Ego products as well ;)

I have found the best one to be Nacidit Olive Deep Conditioner. Don't sleep on the Italian and Spanish ones though... check out Salerm and Alter Ego products as well ;)

Energist......Have you ever tried any of the salerm and alter ego shampoos?

So many that I lurve...

I think I will go with 12 en 1 right now.

I really am liking this avacado I just tried.

I love some silk worm.

I am no help...sorry. :drunk:

The one I did not like the best was La Bomba. It was so so.

Energist......Have you ever tried any of the salerm and alter ego shampoos?

Yes, I have tried the Salerm Biokera Moisturizing Shampoo as well as Salerm Dandruff Hair Shampoo. I love the Biokera. As for Alter Ego, this is what they use on my hair when I'm in NY and the stuff is great. I believe they use the Nequal Purifying Shampoo to remove any gunk or build up in my hair and then use the repairing one I think. They switch from bottle to bottle, so I can't keep track sometimes when I'm watching through the mirror. The stuff is great, however I believe that it's all about the deep conditioning and leave in treatment before the rollerset.

Yes, I have tried the Salerm Biokera Moisturizing Shampoo as well as Salerm Dandruff Hair Shampoo. I love the Biokera. As for Alter Ego, this is what they use on my hair when I'm in NY and the stuff is great. I believe they use the Nequal Purifying Shampoo to remove any gunk or build up in my hair and then use the repairing one I think. They switch from bottle to bottle, so I can't keep track sometimes when I'm watching through the mirror. The stuff is great, however I believe that it's all about the deep conditioning and leave in treatment before the rollerset.

Thanks for responding. I have been looking at alot of the Italian products lately. I just ordered some UNA and I think I will give alter ego a go. Thanks again!

Where do I begin...

Roundbrushhair.com (former member JennMD owns this one), beautyofnewyork.com, ibeautyny.com are all good sites. Roundbrush and beautyofnewyork are me faves. As far as the conditioners go, I'm such a PJ but I can give a brief list:

Staple DCs are: Silicon Mix, D'Fina 11 en 1, Nacidit Olive Oil, BPT Wheat Germ.
Other DCs I have: Miel y Leche, Miel y Almendra,Toque Emergencia, Capilo Sole & Cinnamon, Capilo Avocado & Carrot, Capilo 311, Nacidit Wheat Germ, Nacidit Mixed Hair, Star Placenta & Collagen, Miss keys 10 en 1, Tropical Fresa, Miss Keys Crema Negra...that's all I can remember right now.

Rinses that I now use to CW are: La bomba (better for hotter months), Lafier Desrizol (staple), Capilo 311, Nacidit Aguacate, 12 en 1, D'Fina 11 en 1, Wheat Germ

I lurve Miss Keys 10 en 1!! This is my absolute fave! very moisturizing!

My new faves are Apretadora (for shedding) and Baba de Caracol. The latter is very moisturizing!

I've used Silicon Mix several times, and have always kept it in my stash as a good protein conditioner, but I'm still on the fence about it--however many others LOVE It!!

oh yes! Also, Toque Emergencia. Very very good!!

------

I've purchased mine from Roundbrushhair.com (Jennifer is the best! :) ) also.....sickbay.biz.

I can't buy anything until the end of the month, but I already have a list a mile long for beautyofnewyork.com. They have great prices!

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the recs ladies. I am trying to hold off on my online purchases. The shipping and handling fees really add up here and there.

At one point I had totally changed my hair regimen to only include products that I could find locally.

Back