What is the best Bonnet Dryer you have ever used?

Sexyred

Ladies I would like to know if someone could recommend a good bonnet dryer either the soft or hooded one. I would really like to get a good affordable hooded dryer but will settle for a soft one if possible. So please let the suggestions begin and don't be shy I want the good bad and the ugly about the dryer you are suggesting. TIA

i own the Gold N Hot hooded dryer (picture is in my album). it's the only one i've ever had so i can't compare. The Ion hooded dryer is also good. Both cost $30. The best one out there is a Pibbs Kwik dryer which will cost you at least $300-400.

The Ion Brand Ionic Soft Bonnet Hair dryer is awesome! :yep: I still have (and use) my old Lady Daisy hooded dryer I got from Woolworths... :look:

But, I am hooked on the soft bonnet now. Sure I get laughed at when I have it on, but it works great and it even fits over my extra large rollers. I paid something like $29.99 +tax for it. I thought because it would be much closer on my hair it may be damaging, but it is very gentle. Another plus is that it hangs around my neck, so I can plug it into an extension cord and do chores, lie back, hang out at the computer, etc...I can't do these things under a hooded dryer.

The caveat is there are only 3 temperature settings: hot, warm, and cool. The hot is way too hot. The warm is just right (and what I use most of the time). The the cool is not cool enough.

My Lady Daisy has 5-temp settings that are just great, but it's too small to accomodate my roller sets anymore. :(

HTH! :)

Back