what is the best biotin amd msm

applebananas

that won't cause me to break out and aid in fast hair growth? i had to cut all my hair off because some worthless excuse for a so-called stylist left the relaxer on my hair too long causing my hair to be over-processed.......my hair started shedding like crazy and there was no product on this planet to help me......so i cut it all off....now i'm BALD (dude bald) and i'm really depressed....any suggesions would be helpful.....THANKS

bLaCkMaMa7_7 said:
that won't cause me to break out and aid in fast hair growth? i had to cut all my hair off because some worthless excuse for a so-called stylist left the relaxer on my hair too long causing my hair to be over-processed.......my hair started shedding like crazy and there was no product on this planet to help me......so i cut it all off....now i'm BALD (dude bald) and i'm really depressed....any suggesions would be helpful.....THANKS

Freeda's Biotin and Linguisil 100% Pure MSM Crystals are pretty good.

Biotin in large dosages will break you out... This is my MO only...
start with a healthy balanced diet, Dont mega dose on vitamins...there is no quick fix to growing hair... try MTG if you are not sensitive to sulfur... Do CW"S and deep conditioning treatments twice a week... keep your hair moisturized..
Some good vitamens are: folate, brewers yeast, lecithin, cod liver oil, MSM and of course well balance multi/mineral tablet... drink water... HTH

Hairryette said:
what the hell is MSM, I still havent figured it out?

What does it do exactly?

MSM or Methylsulfonylmethane, has grown in popularity in recent years, primarily for its alleged arthritis relieving properties. In a medical study, however, this sulfer compound was found to slightly improve hair growth by increasing the length and improving its general appearance.

The sulfer in MSM is produced by the body to form keratin, the dominant protein component of hair.

I use a Nexxus Biotin Creme..biotin supplements broke me out horribly...I also take GNC hair and nails because it has a good amount of biotin in it..I get MSM from the Vitamin Shoppe and I just started Biosil(stopped taking Horsetail silica)..this is supposed to be more effective..

ebonie08 said:
Make sure you visit a dermatologist to ensure there is not permanent damage and/or any swelling.
there's no permanent damage. just bald...i'm now taking freeda biotin 10 mg and doctor's best msm powder with now's vitamin c powder. my head is itching like crazy now....

Back