What is tea tree oil used for?

lnhair

There are many products that say they contain tea tree oil? Or products that are called tea tree oil? What is it used for? My sister bought pure tea tree oil and she asked me what is it used for? She got it from walmart her feet to clear up a fungus and she said people use it for their hair. Why? and what are the benefits. This stuff stinks and it smells like turpentine.

I have Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner.<<<THE BOMB!

I use this as a clarifying conditioner because it has peppermint in it as well. <<<It tingles on your scalp.

I apply regular Tea tree oil to my scalp when I deep condition with this conditioner.

I likes! Tea Tree Oil is a staple to me!

Tea tree oil is very antiseptic, it's refreshing and revitalising - i like the smell myself.

Great for the feet for getting rid of fungus. Anyway its helpful for dry scalps and dundruff.

Be careful not to use too much a few drops is fine as it may case skin irritation.

Tea tree oil is used for fungus that is on the toe nail, cuts, scrapes, and promotes healing of minor wounds. It also offers protection against pityrosporum ovale, acommon dandruff-causing fungus.
I got this infor from a vitamin book that i own.

Back