What is so special about Nioxin Vitaimins

Maxitonia

I jumped the wagon and bought 3 month supply of Nioxin Recharge been taking it for 2 weeks once daily, the ingredients is just not enough and there is nothing special in it to promote growth. It does not contain much biotin, does not contain MSM, horsetail, PABA, L-cysteine etc... so what is so special about them. I was thinking to stop taking them and start a new vitamin like GNC Ultra nourishair or HF37 or Futurebiotics or nourish.
What do you all think???

I think you should save your money. I was consistent with Nioxin for exactly 3.5 months. My nails grew to the point where I couldn't type. That is about it. As for my hair....nada.

I just think it's mainly a B-complex vitamin used as a hair vitamin because b-complex is very vital to hair growth. I take it and I use it in combination with other things. I don't think Nioxin alone could speed up my growth but it's a good part of the combo to help me get what I need.

I just think it's mainly a B-complex vitamin used as a hair vitamin because b-complex is very vital to hair growth. I take it and I use it in combination with other things. I don't think Nioxin alone could speed up my growth but it's a good part of the combo to help me get what I need.

I agree. I have just started taking Nioxin again (like 4 months ago), but I take them with a multivitamin and a B-complex vitamin. I took these initially when I had severe breakage, and I think the vitamins played a role in my hair becoming healthy again. I guess I think of Nioxin for healthy, thick hair rather than length.

Since you have a 3-month supply, are you willing to just continue taking them to see what happens? It can't hurt, and then you won't feel like you wasted your money.

Back