what is my hair type

tru_mind said:
Pretty hair Sugarsweet! I think that it's a 2c,3a,3b. Not sure though!
Thanks true mind your hair is pretty as well that bubble up pudding sounds good where did you get it from I wonder if it will work on my hair.

sugarsweet said:
I was wondering tru mind if u didn't put bubbleup in your hair would your curls be as defined as they are because I was thinking about buying it but I don't know if it will be to heavy for my hair because it's so fine.

Yep, Bubble-Up(chocolate) made the curls form more than they would have! It's not heavy! The reason why I bought it was because I hate hair gel. This is not a sticky, heavy hair gel. It is definetly like a pudding.

I'm talking about curls being defined on dry not wet hair. I only have one Bubble-Up dry hair pic on my site. My hair is wierd it curls up when wet, but when it's still wet/or halfway dry and when it fully dries it loosens. The Bubble-Up pudding is what kept the curl.

The other curly hair pics are mousse...and my hair is still wet. When it dried it loosened. I didn't go anywhere the day I took the Bubble-Up pics or the mousse pics, because I was just testing them out. Now, I now that I will only us the Bubble-Up, because I want the curl.

I have fine hair too(just alot of it in the crown area) sugarsweet, so I know what you mean!

Last edited:
tru_mind said:
Yep, Bubble-Up(chocolate) made the curls form more than they would have! It's not heavy! The reason why I bought it was because I hate hair gel. This is not a sticky, heavy hair gel. It is definetly like a pudding.

I'm talking about curls being defined on dry not wet. I only have one Bubble-Up dry hair pic on my site. My hair is wierd it curls up when wet, but when it's still wet/or halfway dry and when it fully dries it loosens. The Bubble-Up pudding is what kept the curl.

The other curly hair pics are mousse...and my hair is still wet. When it dried it loosened. I didn't go anywhere the day I took the Bubble-Up pics or the mousse pics, because I was just testing them out. Now, I now that I will only us the Bubble-Up, because I want the curl.

I have fine hair too(just alot of it in the crown area) sugarsweet, so I know what you mean!
how long have you been using it and has it helped your hair any b/c i need to know before I buy a 2lbs jar of it because that's the only size they have.

sugarsweet said:
how long have you been using it and has it helped your hair any b/c i need to know before I buy a 2lbs jar of it because that's the only size they have.

I puchased it when it was cold even though I didn't plan on using it until it got warmer. Sugarsweet, I only used it twice, but I hate hair gel, so I'm glad that I bought it! I plan on using it often...if not daily!

You might want to wait to buy it, because the s&h sucks I could have had two for the price of one. Yeah $9.95 seems like a good price, but with the s&h I believe came to $20 more or less.

tru_mind said:
I puchased it when it was cold even though I didn't plan on using it until it got warmer. Sugarsweet, I only used it twice, but I hate hair gel, so I'm glad that I bought it! I plan on using it often...if not daily!

You might want to wait to buy it, because the s&h sucks I could have had two for the price of one. Yeah $9.95 seems like a good price, but with the s&h I believe came to $20 more or less.
yeah girl that is the only reason why I am hesitant on getting it. do you know of any other products that will do the same thing as bubleup

sugarsweet said:
yeah girl that is the only reason why I am hesitant on getting it. do you know of any other products that will do the same thing as bubleup

Nope! Start another thread and ask that question...because I want to know too!

Back