What is my hair type?

yokoyokogirl

Sorry if I'm going about this the wrong way...I did a search and couldn't find out exactly how to get the code for your hair type.
Can anyone help me out and tell me what type my hair is? It would be easier for me, when reading other ppls posts.
Thanks a bunch!
(Oh my pic is on my Fotki!):spinning:

Aww thanks I WISH she was my baby...but she's just a kid in my school. She's a doll though..I've got a major baby itch now and am loving all you moms who have pics of their cuties on here!!

I read the first page of your blog and it looks like you're having a grand ol' time in Japan! I was looking at your pictures and its hard to tell your hair type when it straight. Do you relax or hair or are you natural?

No all natural, just color that is still growing out. I flat-iron my hair (I used to get it pressed, but no more..) I rarely wear my hair curly, as I just can't stand my head to look so big. When my hair's flat and straight it looks best.

No all natural, just color that is still growing out. I flat-iron my hair (I used to get it pressed, but no more..) I rarely wear my hair curly, as I just can't stand my head to look so big. When my hair's flat and straight it looks best.

You look like you're a 3C

Last edited:
Back