What is it......? (Fill in the Blank)

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
....that you cannot handle today?

Who is it.............(fill in the blank) that you just cannnot seem to be at peace with?

Where is it? ............'that' which you have been hoping for, dreaming for, praying for, yet hasn't come through for you? (Key word: "yet")

What is stressing you today, which was stressing you yesterday, last year, and looking towards tomorrow?

What is the one thing that you cannot bring 'closure' to?

I have a 'word' from God's heart for you...

"Let it Go". Drop it leave it, let it go. Allow God to have it so that He can take care of all there is about this person, this situation, this stress.

Can you do that? Can you let it go? It seems unlikely, although quite welcoming, yet how can it be so?

Just let it go and let God take care of it. Think about 'other' things for a refreshing exchange. Exchange beauty for ashes. For this is what God is saying and promising to each of you.

I have come to give you 'Beauty for Ashes'. Joy for Pain, Peace instead of Fear. Everything else has no right to interfere.

Let it ALL go! :heart2:

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” ------ John 16:33 NLT

So did I. The Lord grabbed me today and said, "Let it ALL go!"

I surrendered because:

God knows the hearts of the persons more than I ever could.
God knows what it takes in prayer and in action to be at total peace.
God knows what the situations need more than I ever could.
God knows how I need to act upon and be still upon each of these issues.

I can't do anything about anything or anybody without God's leading. So the best thing for me is to just 'Let it go and let God flow.' He knows how to 'fix' it. I don't.

And He will...fix it...all.

None of this can overcome us, for God has ALREADY overcome all that there is which concerns us.

Romans 8....

"What shall we say to these things?" If God be for us, who dare be against us. With God on our side, how can we be denied.

For neither death, nor life, nor things present, nor things to come, can ever separate us from the love of God.

For we have been made more than conquerors, through Jesus Christ our Lord....
:amen:

Who is it.............(fill in the blank) that you just cannnot seem to be at peace with?

Where is it? ............'that' which you have been hoping for, dreaming for, praying for, yet hasn't come through for you? (Key word: "yet")

What is stressing you today, which was stressing you yesterday, last year, and looking towards tomorrow?

"Let it Go". Drop it leave it, let it go. Allow God to have it so that He can take care of all there is about this person, this situation, this stress.

Can you do that? Can you let it go? It seems unlikely, although quite welcoming, yet how can it be so?

Just let it go and let God take care of it. Think about 'other' things for a refreshing exchange. Exchange beauty for ashes. For this is what God is saying and promising to each of you.

I have come to give you 'Beauty for Ashes'. Joy for Pain, Peace instead of Fear. Everything else has no right to interfere.

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” ------ John 16:33 NLT

Thank you, sis....I needed this today, let me tell you:yep:

So did I. The Lord grabbed me today and said, "Let it ALL go!"

I surrendered because:

God knows the hearts of the persons more than I ever could.
God knows what it takes in prayer and in action to be at total peace.
God knows what the situations need more than I ever could.
God knows how I need to act upon and be still upon each of these issues.

I can't do anything about anything or anybody without God's leading. So the best thing for me is to just 'Let it go and let God flow.' He knows how to 'fix' it. I don't.

And He will...fix it...all.

None of this can overcome us, for God has ALREADY overcome all that there is which concerns us.

Romans 8....

"What shall we say to these things?" If God be for us, who dare be against us. With God on our side, how can we be denied.

For neither death, nor life, nor things present, nor things to come, can ever separate us from the love of God.

For we have been made more than conquerors, through Jesus Christ our Lord....
:amen:

Glory to the Lord Most High!!!

Glory to the Lord Most High!!!
Indeed...Glory to our Lord God, Jesus.

The thing is, these things are like vines that crawl, twist and intertwine with our peace of mind, our well-being, and our progress. satan is trying to 'twist' and trip the path we 'walk' in. Basically, it is all a distraction from what God has called us to.

But here's the beauty of it all...

God has 'ordained' peace for us... He surely has. :love2: It's ORDAINED, it's a 'set' order by God. meaning it cannot be withheld from us. It's ours!

Last edited:
WOW! How amazing is our GOD! Such beauty and confirmation in those words for me Shimmie. I am continuously amazed at how He uses you in my life. BE BLESSED!:hugxplode:

There isn't a thing that the devil can do to bring harm or disaster to any of you.

From Psalm 91.....

For though a thousand may fall by my side, ten-thousand by my right hand, it shall not come nigh me.

...He will call upon me and I shall answer him, for he has known my name.

Beautiful words, Shimmie!! :bighug:

Thank you for letting the Lord use you to bless and encourage those around you!!

Shimmie, what an awesome and ontime word.

There are some things I'm letting go and not looking back.

Thanks for sharing.

Shimmie, what an awesome and ontime word.

There are some things I'm letting go and not looking back.

Thanks for sharing.
Hi Beautiful Dreamer :kiss: 'Happy New Year' and New Life. God is doing a new thing in all of our lives.

And these are not just words, but His truth. He's even made streams in the Desert, and a bridge to cross over the steams which seem impossible.

God bless you, (Jax Angel). :grouphug2:

Thanks for this word and it is such a simple words. Let it Go and Let God handle it. I will definely be following that word from this moment on. God can do anything but only when we let him and we stop trying to handle it.

He may not come you "we" want him, but he's right on time.

Thank you, Shimmie for this mornings wonderful blessing.

Thank God for you Shimmie!

This was an on-time Word given to you by an on-time God!

Blessed me the name of the Lord!

Sweet Mocha 5 how did I miss your post? I'm so sorry sweet sister. :kiss: I wish you multiple blessings and the Happiest of New Year new beginnings. :grouphug2:

Lady R :kiss: you're such a sweetheart. Happy New Year and the very desires of your heart to be yours to have and behold. :grouphug2:

Shalom :kiss: God bless you precious darlin'. Happy new beginnings for you. :grouphug2:

EbonyEyes :kiss: Hi pretty lady :hiya: May all the joys that a New Year and new beginning can bring, be yours. :grouphug2:

To those reading and those posting 'after' this one, I wish you all that Heaven has to bring you the very best that this life has to offer for you. And that you will never lose it. :grouphug2:

Notice: This word bears no expiration. It's message is Eternally true...Eternally yours. :love2:

Last edited:
Sweet Mocha 5 how did I miss your post? I'm so sorry sweet sister. :kiss: I wish you multiple blessings and the Happiest of New Year new beginnings. :grouphug2:

Lady R :kiss: you're such a sweetheart. Happy New Year and the very desires of your heart to be yours to have and behold. :grouphug2:

Shalom :kiss: God bless you precious darlin'. Happy new beginnings for you. :grouphug2:

EbonyEyes :kiss: Hi pretty lady :hiya: May all the joys that a New Year and new beginning can bring, be yours. :grouphug2:

To those reading and those posting 'after' this one, I wish you all that Heaven has to bring you the very best that this life has to offer for you. And that you will never lose it. :grouphug2:

Notice: This word bears no expiration. It's message is Eternally true...Eternally yours. :love2:

Hey my sister...how are u?

I love those smilies that you are using...they are so colorful and so pretty!!!!....just like you!

Hey my sister...how are u?

I love those smilies that you are using...they are so colorful and so pretty!!!!....just like you!
Hey my sweet angel...:kiss:

Just for you and 'Your Baby' (love the siggy pic) and your Hubby, my brother...

:grouphug2: :pray: :love3: :grouphug2: :pray: :love3: :grouphug2:

They bear no expiration...

This is so hard to do. The death of my sister is on my heart so heavy that I need to get medication just to sleep! I am trying to come to terms with it but my heart has not come to terms with it. It's only been a little over a week but I still hurt. But thank you for this post!

This is so hard to do. The death of my sister is on my heart so heavy that I need to get medication just to sleep! I am trying to come to terms with it but my heart has not come to terms with it. It's only been a little over a week but I still hurt. But thank you for this post!

:kiss::kiss:...luv you, sis!

I'm so sorry about your sister, motherx2esq.... :giveheart: You are going through the early stages of grieving, so please do not be hard on yourself. This is natural for you to feel the way you do, especially since you are a woman of such great love. You have a real 'heart' and you live love and love lives you.

Time will heal. Just give more and more of this to the Lord so that He can take you through every step and measure of this sad time in your life. I can promise.....no...better yet, HE promises to never leave you nor forsake you and He won't. He's right there with every care and giving you His open heart and arms to comfort you.

God bless you, angel :kiss: Time will truly heal. :giveheart:

Back