What is everyone's favorite anti-frizz serum?

zanna

What is everyone\'s favorite anti-frizz serum?

I have been using L'Oréal vive smooth-intense. But I am curious to see what is everyone's favorite anti-frizz hair serum, and which works the best according to each of you.
Thank so much in advance everyone,
Zanna

Re: What is everyone\'s favorite anti-frizz serum?

I love Loreal Smooth Intense and NTM Serum

For my rollersets, nothing beats my AlfaParf Semi di Lino serum; it's my absolute favorite!! /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif It's pretty pricey, so when I'm not rollersetting, I'll substitue my NTM serum and I also have the Loreal Smooth Intense serum, and to me those work pretty well. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rusk str8 anti frizz lotion - stops the frizzies in its tracks!!

<font color="purple">Ditto on the L'Oreal Smooth Intense Serum. I'm willing to try NTM Serum sometime soon. </font>

Hey Zanna /images/graemlins/wave.gifmy tresses love phytodefrisant baum......it really keeps frizz away.....

I dont have a serum but one time I went into CVS one day and decided to put a dab of NTM serum on my ends. I know I shouldn't be trying on products unless I buy them! /images/graemlins/look.gif After applying it, my hair felt like silk and my ends didn't look dry or frizzy at all! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I might have to get me some but I think the price is too much for the small amount of quantity NTM serum has. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

I sometimes use Silk Elements Glossing Polish which cuts down on frizz I may have. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I dont have a serum but one time I went into CVS one day and decided to put a dab of NTM serum on my ends. I know I shouldn't be trying on products unless I buy them! /images/graemlins/look.gif After applying it, my hair felt like silk and my ends didn't look dry or frizzy at all! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif I might have to get me some but I think the price is too much for the small amount of quantity NTM serum has. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

I sometimes use Silk Elements Glossing Polish which cuts down on frizz I may have. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow girl. You really went for it (that stuff comes in a box). /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[Wow girl. You really went for it (that stuff comes in a box). /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol thats what I was thinking...

yeah I liked it too but they need to make it in a bigger size. I figured out that my straight request hair polish SEEMS expensive but it comes in a much larger bottle so it comes out to about the same price yet its a salon product.

I use Loreal Smooth Intense serum the most and like LINDY I use my precious Alfaparf Semi Di Lino serum for rollersets or special occasions.

Does the NTM and Loreal work on natural 4a hair?

My anti frizz serums are the NTM, Pantene Pro-V and the AlfaParf Semi di Lino serums. I like the lighter, thinner serums. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow girl. You really went for it (that stuff comes in a box). /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...I opened it very neat and carefully... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I forgot I bought the NTM serum. I'll have to try it soon...

I like L'Oreal Vive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz and Sally's generic version of Biolage Shine Renewal.

Thanks girl /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ETA: Where do you guys get this?

Thanks!
*running to target* /images/graemlins/driver.gif

I don't get frizz but NTM is the ONLY serum that Ive tried and actually liked...I think that it's more like an oil/serum than a straight up serum on my fine hair. I love this stuff....Eckerd's has a $1.50 off cupon this week for all NTM products.

<font color="blue"> I'm loving the NTM serum /images/graemlins/love.gif I haven't tried the L'Oreal smooth intense one yet...</font>

Back