What is a good product to put on your ends?

longhairlover

I am trying to research and find a good conditioner, leave in or something that will be good for my ends,

what do you ladies use on your ends to keep them protected? hydrated? smooth?. I don't wear protected hair styles but I know there must be something good out there to put on the ends even when wearing your hair out.

I want to use something other than my flat iron to keep my ends smooth and hydrated.

I use Hawaiian Silky 14 n 1. I really like it because its very light and it moisturizes really well. i seal with cocnut oil.

After reading a thread here on Garnier products, I've been using Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave in or Garnier Length and Strength conditioner to my ends for the past few weeks. I can'r remember the person in that thread that mentioned using Garnier conditioner as a leave in, but it is working for me. My ends are much softer and smoother.

ccf4.jpg

I use a smidgin of the above. I have had mines since Feb this year and, half way through the container.

Or, if you find that it is too heavy for your hair, try Kemi Oyl or, Jojoba Oil.

HSR is good, it makes your hair feel really soft. Jane Carter's nourish and shine is also very good. Or you can just use an oil like another poster said.

I use Paul Mitchel Original Leave In Conditioner. I love it. It keeps my ends moisturize and prevent dryness. I borrowed it from a friends like 4 months ago and being using it every since.
Paul Mitchel theConditionerProduct.jpg
The Conditioner™

LEAVE-IN MOISTURIZER
AND CONDITIONER
Balances Moisture – Moisturizing conditioners and our Activated Moisture Blend of Awapuhi balance moisture and prevent dryness
Improves Texture – Wheat-derived conditioners smooth the surface and
reduce static
Excellent for Hair and Skin – This unique water-based formula is excellent for both skin and hair

Last edited:
I use to use garnier sleek and shine but it makes me itch, I still have a really good amount of the leave in serum but everytime i try to use any of their stuff my hair starts to itch :(

After reading a thread here on Garnier products, I've been using Garnier Sleek and Shine Leave in or Garnier Length and Strength conditioner to my ends for the past few weeks. I can'r remember the person in that thread that mentioned using Garnier conditioner as a leave in, but it is working for me. My ends are much softer and smoother.

where do you buy this end stuff in your pic?

[

quote=Sunrise;6221589]
ccf4.jpg

I use a smidgin of the above. I have had mines since Feb this year and, half way through the container.

Or, if you find that it is too heavy for your hair, try Kemi Oyl or, Jojoba Oil.[/quote]

I like the strength of nature [profective] hair oil. It's really nice, leaves my hair nice and slippery and the one cone cyclomethicone is way at the bottom.

I had just bought this stuff and on my whole head it made my hair feel like carpet, but i was wondering if it would be good for the ends only.

good idea i'll try this too.

thx

Cantu Shea Butter leave in (and sealed with castor oil if you'd like) - to the ends only though.

I use ORS olive oil every night when i wear my down. i put it on before bed and my hair is light and bouncy the next day.

i use keracare cream hairdress sealed with coconut oil or vatika frosting.
i've also used nourish and shine and loved it. now that stuff really keeps the ends smooth.

Netrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream

I seal with coconut oil. Its very light and works wonders.

I AM LOVEING SEYANI HAIR BUTTER BEST I EVER TRYED. MY ENDS LOVE IT.

I can't WAIT to buy this. I'm using other Shescentit products and my hair LOVES them. :)

I have a huge list:

Light products: (I use these if I am not washing my hair for a while, or if it is styled straight)
Coconut / Vatika Oil
Vitamin E Oil
E QP Mango Butter
HV Whipped (Baggy) Cream
Sweet Almond Oil or butter :lick:

Heavier products: (for airdried hair or hair styled in braidout or bun)
Castor oil
Jojoba oil
HV CoCasta Shikakai Oil

Braidouts and twistouts specifically (hold and definition at ends without drying): HV Almond Glaze

Last edited:
I am trying to research and find a good conditioner, leave in or something that will be good for my ends,

what do you ladies use on your ends to keep them protected? hydrated? smooth?. I don't wear protected hair styles but I know there must be something good out there to put on the ends even when wearing your hair out.

I want to use something other than my flat iron to keep my ends smooth and hydrated.

Hi Longhairlover,
How do you keep you hair so shiny? What are you using?

marna

I like the strength of nature [profective] hair oil. It's really nice, leaves my hair nice and slippery and the one cone cyclomethicone is way at the bottom.

I love this oil also. It's great for so many things and when I use it as a protectant b/f blowdrying my hair is so shiny and soft unlike when I use other thermal protectors.:drunk:

I love the way Hairveda's Whipped Cream & Coconut oil hydrate my hair for down do's. When I'm wearing a ponytail I use the Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 b/c it's more wet and I wouldn't put it in a down do. I swear by Hairveda b/c it's consistent w/ any style and it makes my hair feel silky unlike the HS 14 in 1.

I've been using Hairveda Whipped Cream Ends Hydration and castor oil on my ends. I want to try the Vatika Frosting next.

Back