What is a good hooded dryer?

nijilah

I want to start doing roller sets for a month when I take out my braids. I don't know any brands of hooded dryers.
HELP!

Ive had Lady Dazey for years, since I was about 13 and I am now 22. Its really good and it gets very hot.

I still have my Lazy Daisy good brand and I also have a Conair 1875 watt dryer from walmart it gets hot too my side and top dry fast the back takes a little longer.

Ditto on the Dazey.
up.gif
Check eBay. I won both a hard bonnet and two soft dryers.

I have a Dazey Natural Wonder Hooded Dryer (1100 watts). Purchased it in 1988/89. It still works like new.

I was wondering the same thing! I need a new dryer but I need to know what the watts mean. Do the watts mean that the higher the wattage the harder it blows like in the salon or the hotter it gets? TIA

i have the Ionic hood dryer (1875w) from sally's. Its pretty good and dries my hair quickly. I'm not sold on the whole "ionic conditioning" theory. I spent almost $50 on it and i intend to have it for at least the next five years!!!

I have a Babyliss stand up dryer that I recently bought and I love that I can sit in any chair and can adjust the height.

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
I have a Babyliss stand up dryer that I recently bought and I love that I can sit in any chair and can adjust the height.

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
smile.gif

I bought mine from a BSS...I love it! It was $99 plus tax but it is soooo worth is...I can do my hair, 2 to 3 times a week ( if I wanted but I only do it 2x)

[ QUOTE ]
HairFanatic01 said:
I have BaByliss from Sally's beauty supply. Its very decent. I've had it for 4 years now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a Babyliss too. I've had it for about 2 years.

[ QUOTE ]
naomi said:
Ive had Lady Dazey for years, since I was about 13 and I am now 22. Its really good and it gets very hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second the Lady Dazey! I've had mine for 10 years now.

i have 1 by gold 'n' hot n it works great...which is strange being that every blow dryer and pressing comb that ive ever owned by them has broken in less than 4 months.

[ QUOTE ]
beana3 said:
i have the Ionic hood dryer (1875w) from sally's. Its pretty good and dries my hair quickly. I'm not sold on the whole "ionic conditioning" theory. I spent almost $50 on it and i intend to have it for at least the next five years!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

beana3, I was about to buy the ionic dryer because of the claims but if it doesn't work any better then other hooded dryers, then I geuss I stick with my conair.

Back