What is a Glossing Treatment?

janeemat

Ladies, I was reading an article in a magazine and it suggested getting glossing treatment. Is this the same as using Sebastain Clear Cellophane? If not, what is used to do one. Has anyone had this done?

janeemat said:
Ladies, I was reading an article in a magazine and it suggested getting glossing treatment. Is this the same as using Sebastain Clear Cellophane? If not, what is used to do one. Has anyone had this done?

I remember someone say an Aveda sales person suggested this. Adding serum to a conditioner & rinsing it out. I've never tried it my self but im interested to hear if anyone has actually done it.

Oscar Blandi was on HSN the other day and he has a one a week glossing treatment product. It is a serum-like product that you put in your hair, then put on a plastic cap for three minutes and rinse out. It is supposed to really make your hair shine. I figured you could do this with pretty much any serum though, but do not really know.

Serum:perplexed Really? I would think your hair would be weighted down by just rinsing it out. The serum in cond sound interesting. I have some serums at home that I don't use that I could add to some cond. Come on ladies. Help us out.

I had asked about this here a while ago...someone suggested not to do it because the serum might stop the conditioner from penetrating :confused:. I also have like 3 bottles of serum I'd like to use up. Anyone tried it with good results?

Back