What Is A Cowlick?

SignatureBeauty

I have been wanting to know this for a while but never got around to asking, So if someone could please tell me, I would greatly appreciate it:yep:

it's basically a piece of hair that won't stay down, usually in the center, back of your head. Alfalfa had a very exaggerated one :grin:

I have one on my crown and it's a downright pain! If I mistreat it, my scalp will get all sensitive and my hair will break off. :nono:

My son has 7 or 8 little ones on the front of his hair line. I should take a close up pic and post. They look like little hair hurricanes even if his hair is faded. The barber always has a hard time cutting the front of his hair evenly. His father has the same little hurricanes in the frong so maybe it's genetic. LOL.

My son has 7 or 8 little ones on the front of his hair line. I should take a close up pic and post. They look like little hair hurricanes even if his hair is faded. The barber always has a hard time cutting the front of his hair evenly. His father has the same little hurricanes in the frong so maybe it's genetic. LOL.

Yeah, my son has two back to back cowlicks in the front hair line. Like they run into each other. My husband has 3 in his crown area, and they look like 6's, so you know we mess with him about being the "Damien" with those 666's in his crown. :lachen::lachen::lachen:As his hair grows out, it shoots in different directions.:lachen:

Back