What have you been using on those lost edges lately...

Boundless Tresses helped me fill-in my edges--which I lost as a child. My edges haven't been this full since I was 8.

I use Sam's Jamaican Black Castor Oil pomade about 3 times a week.

http://www.sams247.com/jamaican-black-castor-oil.aspx

Glorious_Crown_Hair_set_sq.JPG

hehe I've tried everything!! So here goes. First I did megatek mixed with BT or PFLH oil (they are both sulfur one jut has more oils blended.) and they finally started to grow out. Now I mainly just lay them down with Vatika but now that the season has chaged I'm on JBCO (both have been great in the past) For the peeps that have seen my hair line pics I updated my hair growth album. Sorry posting is too hard!

Last edited:
What you're doing to your edges may aggravate it too so be extra gentle on it.

And that's the thing...I have stopped cold turkey anything that could be damaging or compromising to them for quite some time now; but with time and these great tips, I'll see how it goes.

I have been battling with my edges for years but in the last year or so I have been dealing with balding temples and edges. I started JBCO 2wks ago applying twice a day I see some lil hairs sprouting so I hope it does the job

regular old castor oil-the Home Health Brand from Whole Foods is good. i'm bunning now, so i've also got to remember to be gentle ...and i'm a little bit anal about smooth edges:look:, so i use a baby brush to keep myself in check. i oil them every night.

Sulphur based products hooked my edges up. I always had a sharp widow's peak since I was a kid not so noticeable now. I used, Virgin Fertilizer (think they changed something in it), MTG, BT and MN - at different stages

They all worked for me patience is key and finding out what caused the thinning in the first place, mine aside from genes was too tight braids, so haven't done those since then

Ladies that have used JBCO, how long did you use it before you noticed significant growth of your edges? I've been using it (not daily) for about a month and I'm not sure if I see any difference yet.:perplexed

TIA!

Not to highjack the thread or anything, but ladies who have been using JBCO, where do you buy yours? I've heard horror stories about sam's 24/7 and their shipping rates are out of control, so I'm reluctant to order from them. TIA!

Back