What happened to..

ashleymichelle1

Ok i mostly lurk on here but i'm in a frenzy right now ! Does anyone know what happened to chisellecouture from youtube ? The girl with the super long natural hair..she had a blog and tumblr called The Supreen and I can't find those either..she was my hair idol so i'm going crazy over here ! lol

and sorry if this has been posted before..

well the last time I checked she cut and coloured her hair and people wouldn't stop giving her flack for it so maybe that's why she shut them down.

well the last time I checked she cut and coloured her hair and people wouldn't stop giving her flack for it so maybe that's why she shut them down.

I remember that..i really hope she didn't shut everything down because of some haters. smh. i loved her videos..she had so many styles and the longer my hair gets the more i can try...sigh

Same here, she was an inspiration, but I guess people were taking HER haircut personally, so she just couldn't be bothered. Personally I think she looked better with her longer curly hair, but maybe she got tired of hearing peoples opinions.
And hey she's young and hair grows. She has all the skill to grow it back, and maybe this time we can grow along with her....if she comes back.

Oh wow I didn't even realized her channel was completely shut down until now. I loved her hair, it was absolutely gorgeous. But I completely understand how incredibly annoying it would be to have people criticizing you for what you choose to do toyour hair. Anyway I hope she's doing well and didn't take any of that stuff to heart, its just hair.

she never really updated that blog much at all. i remember like 6 posts so maybe she shut it down. also, she is in school so she may not have time for more than 1 social network. another reason could be because she chopped all that pretty hair off into that ugly cut and color and folks were being mad about it. ♥

she never really updated that blog much at all. i remember like 6 posts so maybe she shut it down. also, she is in school so she may not have time for more than 1 social network. another reason could be because she chopped all that pretty hair off into that ugly cut and color and folks were being mad about it. ♥

Yeah she didn't update her blog much but she updated her tumblr often...lol @ ugly cut and color...i honestly didn't care for that style either...but people were going HAM on her like somebody cut their hair !...i was anticipating seeing her 2nd cut because her 1st one was just for a fashion show..and i wanted to see what styles she would be doing with her shorter hair...but maybe she is busy with school like you said.. i just really hope peoples rude comments didn't scare her away...i can't even find her twitter..nothing ! ughh

ugh ppl r so ridiculous. Its her hair! Why would u be so upset about HER hair? Its her biz! Mind ur neck!

Sorry NY came out! lol

Yeah she didn't update her blog much but she updated her tumblr often...lol @ ugly cut and color...i honestly didn't care for that style either...but people were going HAM on her like somebody cut their hair !...i was anticipating seeing her 2nd cut because her 1st one was just for a fashion show..and i wanted to see what styles she would be doing with her shorter hair...but maybe she is busy with school like you said.. i just really hope peoples rude comments didn't scare her away...i can't even find her twitter..nothing ! ughh

well i never got to see the video comments. i saw that cut and color and immediately clicked out of the video. :nono: but i know some people don't have any tact and didn't hesitate to let her know they didn't like it. i just didn't say anything at all. ♥

Ok so i just figured out she didn't delete her youtube page...she just removed all her videos and her profile pic..sigh..maybe shes on hiatus

well i never got to see the video comments. i saw that cut and color and immediately clicked out of the video. :nono: but i know some people don't have any tact and didn't hesitate to let her know they didn't like it. i just didn't say anything at all. ♥
Same here. When I saw it I just clicked out didnt really think much of it. Personally, I thought it was a cut and color gone wrong. It's just hair. It grows. Then again, I don't comment if I dont have anything nice to say.

In the last video she posted she mentioned she needed a new camera so that's why she wasn't able to post much on YouTube anymore. And she's also in Cosmetology school, so she's probably been really busy.

I miss her videos too.

Same here. When I saw it I just clicked out didnt really think much of it. Personally, I thought it was a cut and color gone wrong. It's just hair. It grows. Then again, I don't comment if I dont have anything nice to say.

same here. sure, i've seen videos i didn't like, but i didn't make that known. i only leave positive comments. a lot of folks on youtube are bullys but i don't get down like that. shoot, i've been a member for 2 years and only used the thumbs down button once. (on kylies date rape music video :nono: ) ♥

And her twitter account is gone. I hope all the negativity she was recieving wasn't the reason she removed everything. Some people take things too seriously, it is her hair and she is free to do whatever to it.

well the new hair cut was ugly. but i was interested in seeing what she did with it as far as style goes. if she cut it shorter to shape it, chances are she can only wash and go anyway.

Wow!! I can't believe people would be all in her head like that. Honestly, if I were her I'd take my stuff down too if people reacted like that - people do You Tube vids and blog to share information, so when people want to act funky it's like, just don't watch it. People don't have any home training...

I could see if she did something offensive or super annoying, but insulting her b/c they didn't like her hair (I didn't even see it so I dunno) is so uncalled for...

Last edited:
dang, i'm glad i made a list of all those styles before she deleted them....i just discovered her like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

[video=youtube;HIg3WdjaBYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIg3WdjaBYA[/video]

The video with the explanation

ok just watched the video..that explains it... and lol @ people telling her about threads..did someone tell her about this one ? haha

I hope she comes back soon...cosmetology school is very time consuming and hard work. I was working fulltime and in cosmetology school earlier this year. I had to take a break because it became too much..i'm returning at the end of the month..so i understand where shes coming from. And I atteneded Aveda...that school is no joke. But I can't wait until shes back...i need her style videos !

Back