What happened to our Arcade?

I am new here and I noticed that a few links are not working. Like the Journal for instance. Does this site have an active Webmasater? :confused:

Written by Taij on 11-09-05 in the thread "Does anyone need to know":

"Actually it was copyright issues. All of the games in the same format that was on this website can be found at

neave.com"

Hope that helps.
-RP

BAILEYSCREAM said:
Yeah, I went in there twice because I want to get my title back from you Blosssssom as PACMAN queen.:)

Yea, well, since the games are gone, my reign will NEVER END now! LOL! :)

I will go down in LHCF history as "undefeated" due to a technicality. Ha!

RootPunch said:
Written by Taij on 11-09-05 in the thread "Does anyone need to know":

"Actually it was copyright issues. All of the games in the same format that was on this website can be found at

neave.com"

Hope that helps.
-RP

Yeah, I know about Neave.com and a few other sites, but it's not the same as playing on this forum for me personally...

Blossssom said:
Yea, well, since the games are gone, my reign will NEVER END now! LOL! :)

I will go down in LHCF history as "undefeated" due to a technicality. Ha!

Hahaha.....I nearly choked on my Ice lolly after reading that:lol:
Ah well, you win some you lose some.

BAILEYSCREAM said:
Hahaha.....I nearly choked on my Ice lolly after reading that:lol:
Ah well, you win some you lose some.

I agree, Bailey, it's not the same playing off the forum... the competition factor is missing *sniff*

I just went to Neaves to check out the high scores. They make us look like the Dennis Rodman of the Miss America pageant.

612,000 points? Whoa nelly! :)

I will be at work late because I have somewhere to go tonight and I was about to post this same exact question, because I was about to play some Pacman and try to beat Blossom who will be the champ because of a technicality :p I was tired of playing Yahoo games they kinda suck and LHCF was my other outlet. I will go to Neave.com...:sekret:

mumble...mumble 612,000 :dork: But I will try my best to beat all of them, so I can be the Queen Bee :dork:

Last edited:
Can you believe it, DD? I am the LHCF Pacman until the end of time by default! :)

Nobody can beat me now! I'm so happy *sniff*

Heehee! :yep:

Blossssom said:
Can you believe it, DD? I am the LHCF Pacman until the end of time by default! :)

Nobody can beat me now! I'm so happy *sniff*

Heehee! :yep:

Haaa haa haa.

as reigning Space Invaders champ, i know the joy you feel! :)

Back