:::What happened to ME:::

AnjelLuvs

I did a rollerset 2 days ago, I am only 3 weeks with out a relaxer and my roots are crazy. I dont want to blow my hair out or flat iron it, because I work out a little.

The point of this thread is because I noticed today how BAD my edges are! I dont understand why my hair is breaking, I do protein ocnditioners, I add enough moisture.

My hair is also thinning, I dont know what is goin on. I want to just do a braid out for the next couple of weeks, but I am afraid that there will be more breakage because of the braiding.

I had my hair out for most of the 3 weeks, but I usually just do wet ponytails

Any advice for me?

I havent used any irons, just rollersets and sitting under a hood dryer with the level at medium

So low iron effects your hair??
shocked.gif
wow that explains why I have breakage.

[ QUOTE ]
AnjelLuvsUBabe said:
I havent used any irons, just rollersets and sitting under a hood dryer with the level at medium

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

Iron deficiency is known to produce excessive hair loss.

dont despair, u can take supplements. When my iron was low, i had to take slow-fe (while i was prego)... my mom takes it now. also, be sure to eat foods rich in iron and proteins.

I agree with getting your iron levels checked as well as your thyroid. Both can cause some hair loss that when they are not in balance.

Iron supps won't help
nono.gif
I have a blood issue and always had iron probs. When I was younger I was on supps for like a year until they did blood test.
ohwell.gif
But at least it explains alot.

Back