What Happened to Duo Tex??!

Aicer

I can't find Duo Tex anywhere.

I looked in 3 different Sallys in two different cities and 3 different BSS and can't find it:wallbash:

Please tell me they haven't gone out of business or changing the formula.
I only got to use it twice because the whole big bottle leaked while under my bathroom sink. :crying3:

Its a great protein treatment that corrects my porosity too.
Say it ain't so.

I have been looking for it for a long time in NY! I wanted to try it after reading about it on here. I've never seen it in any store ever

I have been looking for it for a long time in NY! I wanted to try it after reading about it on here. I've never seen it in any store ever

That's crazy since NYC is suppose to have EVERYTHING. lol

It's listed as sold in these stores on the website
http://www.johnsonproducts.com/stores

Ok thanks! I guess it's just hard to find.

I'll have to go looking for it in more stores.

I'll rather do that than buy online and pay crazy shipping costs.

I emailed Johnson and Johnson about it a few months back because I seen it in the clearance section at Sally's. They still make the product. I was about to get a couple of the huge bottles for like $2. I think it's just Sally's that doesn't carry it.

That's interesting...I moved from the DMV to West Florida and both places have it in abundance. I know in the BSS it's normally with the relaxers or neutralizing shampoo.

Its $5 for a huge 33oz. I planned on using it every week for only a few minutes until i curb this breakage.
Its kinda of a medium strong protein but I have fine hair that likes protein.

Aicer said:
Its $5 for a huge 33oz. I planned on using it every week for only a few minutes until i curb this breakage.
Its kinda of a medium strong protein but I have fine hair that likes protein.

I'm going to try Sally's and Walmart, those are the closes, and I don't know where nothing is around my way

Lilmama1011 said:
I'm going to try Sally's and Walmart, those are the closes, and I don't know where nothing is around my way

Lilmama1011

I doubt if you'll find it at Walmart. Your best bet is to try Sally's.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I bought me some duo tex some months back but I havent used it. How do you ladies use yoirs? Its so watery lol..how do you not make a mess w/it? Tia.

I bought me some duo tex some months back but I havent used it. How do you ladies use yoirs? Its so watery lol..how do you not make a mess w/it? Tia.

^^^^^ I put it in a spray bottle and wrap a towel around my shoulders whenever I use it.

That's what I do with mine. Put it in a spray bottle and I add about a tablespoon of oil to it. My spray bottle lasts a few washes, then I refill.

I used to love this(thanks to Supergirl) I used to use it right after rinsing out my relaxer. I can't believe it's not widely available anymore. I swear they used this in Salons back in the day.

I just saw a couple bottles in the BSS. I mix it into a creamy conditioner and put it on. I love it. Lasts forever.

Sorry I'm late never heard of it... they have it here on the west coast at Sallys & BBS!:grin:

is it like aphogee? make you hair hard then you use a deep conditioner after?
can u use it monthly?
everybody here( looking for it) hair is so pretty.
I'm really trying to go natural.... AGAIN. I need all the help I can get. lol

Last edited:
Back