What happened to Amethyst? (Queen of MSM & Silica)

In one of my posts to ValleyGirl, I remember her saying Amethyst really recommended the use of silica products for shine and that the products got not only her hair shiney, but her brows quite shiney as well? I hope she posts real soon because I have some questions I would love to ask her /images/graemlins/grin.gif. btw, your pics are real lovely! You have some very, very nice hair. I LOVE THE THICKNESS AND THAT BLACK COLOR! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Iris

Hi Iris,

Amethyst credited a lot of her silica information to Jade (who has posted here). Hopefully, when Jade returns from her vacation, she will respond to this post. She is always willing to share and has an impressive depth of knowledge regarding vitamins, nutrition, and supplements (including MSM).

HTH /images/graemlins/smile.gif

IRIS-
Yes, Amethyst DID say all those things about silica and MSM. Do you remember her horses on the old board? LOL I hope she and Jade return.

Thanks for the complements. Happy to share! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i hope they return. i really need some info about the silica. i wish i would have copied it from the old board. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks BlkMane and Nyambura for your replies. I feel like Madison. I really hope they return soon! Thanks again.

Iris

Re: What happened to Amethyst? (Queen of MSM & Sil

I've been wondering about Amethyst too. Those horses tripped me out. LOL!
I remember Jade saying she was going on vacation to Hawaii. Lucky woman!
grinser039.gif
I thought she'd be back by now though. I need to ask her some questions.
traurig013.gif

Re: What happened to Amethyst? (Queen of MSM & Sil

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
SVT-

Is that your picture in your profile?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got the photo from www.clickonbeauty.com. They have like a gazillion styles on that site!

Back