WHAT HAPPEN TO...?

Rae1234

creme of nature for dry,brittle hair?? i went my local hair store and i couldn't

find it. so today i see that my sister has this new shampoo in the

washroom. Supposedly creme of nature changed the look of the green bottle to orange and now has "kiwi and citrus".

i know once a image of a product has changed they defiantly have changed

the ingredients. they now have soduim laureth sulfate in the new creme of nature for dry brittle hair.

i don't get why they would add this ingredient. secondly some of the good stuff that was in the original "green bottle" is gone.

i guess i must go searching to see if any stores still carry the original green bottle. :perplexed

Girl, where have you been? :lachen:

There was a loooong thread when it was first discoverd that CON was discontinuing the green poo

There was a thread with numbers and addresses to complain about the situation

There was a thread where someone posted a response email from a CON rep saying that CON green always had sulfates :rolleyes: and new customers like the new version of the poo :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There were others, but those three come to mind. I'm sure if you did a search, there would be alot of threads that pop up :yep:

Damn homey...you mad late....:lachen::lachen: I restocked two months ago...:yep:

BTW: BSS In bridgeport, CT (on Main street) still has a lot of bottles left.

as the other ladies have stated... there was a huge thread on this! I know you didn't know.. but its being discontinued and being remarketed with a new label and formula and everything.

I personally love it just as much as the old formula :)

I went to my local BSS to stock up the other day and they had some left. The owner had no clue it was being discontinued.....I need to go buy some more :look:

yep. this has been brought up several times. i wasnt even a CON user when the thread was started but went out to try it before it was all gone. i actually like the red lable better than the green lable.
my bss has plenty of it.
does anyone know if the red llable is being discontinued too or is it just the green lable?

yep. this has been brought up several times. i wasnt even a CON user when the thread was started but went out to try it before it was all gone. i actually like the red lable better than the green lable.
my bss has plenty of it.
does anyone know if the red llable is being discontinued too or is it just the green lable?

All of the white bottles are gone. :nono:

oh ok. well i tried doing a search. and the search engine wasn't working out. well thanks for telling. i wonder when this thread was brought up. keep in mind I'm still fairly new to this website.

:grin:

creme of nature for dry,brittle hair?? i went my local hair store and i couldn't

washroom. Supposedly creme of nature changed the look of the green bottle to orange and now has "kiwi and citrus".

the ingredients. they now have soduim laureth sulfate in the new creme of nature for dry brittle hair.

i don't get why they would add this ingredient. secondly some of the good stuff that was in the original "green bottle" is gone.

i guess i must go searching to see if any stores still carry the original green bottle. :perplexed

Where have you been?????? CON Threads abound about them discontinuing it!!!

It is very sad.... Everyone loved that shampoo....

i usually mix CON with ACV as a clarifying shampoo . i guess i will be finding something else. my last CON bottle lasted me so long.:ohwell::sad:

Sorry, but the makers of Creme of Nature have new owners that do not resemble us and don't care that Soduim Laureth Sulfate is a known scalp irritant. :nono: SLS is cheap and many hair care manufacturers use them due to the low cost. However, it can be damaging to your hair. Good looking out on this one. I am using a shampoo by Aubrey Organics that does not have SLS in it and my scalp does not itch. :yep:

Sorry, but the makers of Creme of Nature have new owners that do not resemble us and don't care that Soduim Laureth Sulfate is a known scalp irritant. :nono: SLS is cheap and many hair care manufacturers use them due to the low cost. However, it can be damaging to your hair. Good looking out on this one. I am using a shampoo by Aubrey Organics that does not have SLS in it and my scalp does not itch. :yep:

awww... thank you! great post!

Back