What half wig should I buy to resemble this?

c*c*chic*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYj2gAPfJDY

I have been eyeing her hair for SO SO SO long and I need it in my life lol My birthday is tuesday and I want to have my hair like that. She has milkyway in her hair and her stylist curled it for her. I've been looking at synthetic half wigs for the past couple of days but I havent seen one that really resembles it. not too long (cuz i get frustrated lol) and not too short. which one do you recommend?

P.S.- if you haven't seen her tutorials you DEF need to check her out!
TIA!!

Last edited:
tysm ladies!!! browneyes i really like the sabino one ateyaaa has on!!!

I thought the sabina would be the best match, but I wasn't sure because I was just looking thru the still you tube shots rather quickly.

I hope you find one that works!

thanx for all your help! if the sabina doesn't work out for me im just going to have to cut all the tracks off of an old half wig, put romance curl hair on it myself and keep movin lol that's what Im really thinking about doing. because i like the body and the big curls and I havent seen one wig in the style i want that isn't all the way down my back.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE HALF WIG, AND I PICKED IT UP IN MY LOCAL BSS IT'S CALLED EMILY BY QUICK WEAVE I THINK... AS A MATTER OR FACT I WILL BE WEAR HER TONIGHT... LOL

(PLEASE DON'T MIND THE CAPS)

mixed001.jpg

Last edited:
Back