Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Gurl I found Kony looking at your 5head.. nothing can hide that thing

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Lord have mercy.. that's one big head

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0live0il

Not too long ago I went on a student exchange trip to a remote countryside in France. The town was predominantly white and people kept staring/pointing at my forehead. One guy even asked to touch it? :look:

Since that experience I've noticed more people staring at my forehead. I know it's pretty big but people stare at it like they're searching for Kony on my 4head.

I just want a new hairstyle that will take attention away from there.

Full bangs

Tyra-Banks-Pictures-HD-.jpg

Side Bangs

030-tyra-banks-hair-style-short-hair.jpg

Or shall I just ignore them all & rock my 5head... Alien Style :grin:

tumblr_m14b6aS29W1qd1qgs.jpg

Last edited:
I have a big forehead too. I have had bangs a few times - I always regret it and end up growing them out right away. Don't do it!

I remember on one episode of ANTM tyra told some girl that a big forehead was what made her so striking and she wouldn't look a good without it. that made me feel better and that's my philosophy now lol

For the shape of your face, I would say side bangs would look attractive on you.

And how rude can people be to point and stare!! Sheesh!!!

I love my five head always have it pull back in a pony show a big forehead for all it's worth............. :lol:

Pull Back

For curly or wavy hair, full bangs don't work. I suggest side swept bangs because they look good straight or textured.

I have a big forehead too, welcome to the club, lol! I have always regretted when i had cut bangs. Now, I usually just sweep a piece of hair to over to the side but it is not cut specificallly for bangs. I stay away from middle parts, always wear a side part. Or, I pull my hair back with some nice earrings and/or hair toys and call it a day. I embrace my head. There is a lot of knowledge within :)

i had bangs for years..and got rid of them and have embraced my big forehead ever since. Although i don't like it when it steals the show in pics. that's when i get an itch to cut bangs

I've seen bigger! Just let that 5head out honey...shine! Side swept bangs would be cute too. Sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches.

You are pretty :)

I am biased and loves me some full bangs so thats what i chose..although i myself have below chin bangs which allows a swoop affect across my forehead.

heres some styles. i'm not saying those colors but the shapes

Attachments

• Rihanna-Long-Curly-Hair-252x336.jpeg
    Rihanna-Long-Curly-Hair-252x336.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 65
  • ForumRunner_20120623_193922.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120623_193922.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 68
  • cos-rihanna-curly-hair-0112-de.jpeg
    cos-rihanna-curly-hair-0112-de.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 60
  • ForumRunner_20120623_194003.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120623_194003.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 60
  • Rihanna-Curly-Bob-Hairstyle.jpeg
    Rihanna-Curly-Bob-Hairstyle.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 59
  • rihanna-short-haircut-pictures-7113.jpeg
    rihanna-short-haircut-pictures-7113.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 54
Girl just roll with it! Embrace it and move on. Wear bangs when and if you want to, but don't feel like you HAVE to have them.

When I was a junior in high school, my really good (guy) friend put his palm over my forehead and exclaimed, "Wow, I can put my whole hand over your forehead and there's still room left!" He wasn't trying to be malicious, he genuinely thought my forehead was cool, but I was mortified for years after. Then I got over it (much to my mother's dismay :look:).

I'm putting these of kimbella too because she has a way of wearing bangs with curly hair that really works . I cropped out the unmentionables lol

Attachments

• dsc_8012-249x376-1.jpg
    dsc_8012-249x376-1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 56
  • juelz-and-kimbella.jpeg
    juelz-and-kimbella.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 58
  • kimbella1-1.jpg
    kimbella1-1.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 55
  • kimbella_kimbella_na0rEXV.sized-1.jpg
    kimbella_kimbella_na0rEXV.sized-1.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 54
I have a big forehead too...I say do what you are cumfy with, I used to always wear bangs but for the last 5 yrs or so I've had a love hate relationship with them, everytime I cut them I instantly hate them, honestly I'm happy with the way I look and really don't care...maybe people are just noticing how pretty you are

At least with a big head, you can always choose to cover or not to. A person whose forehead starts just above their eyebrows really doesn't have much choice.......

Ronnieaj said:
Girl just roll with it! Embrace it and move on. Wear bangs when and if you want to, but don't feel like you HAVE to have them.

:yep: completely agree with this. I think prominent foreheads can be very elegant. At the same time, there's nothing wrong with covering up if/when you feel like it.

I always got teased about my forehead when i was younger but for some reason, i never believed that my forehead really was as big as they said it was. :lol: It took a loooong time for me to realize that they were right--I really do have a errr uhm prominent forehead. I still dont mind. As long as its not shiny (and blinding people), I'm good :lachen:

I have a big forehead, too. I love having bangs but I'm growing mine out (again). I've just ordered some clip-in bangs. I can let you know how they work out for me. I've never used anything like them before, I always just cut my bangs when I wanted them, but then I hate how they look when I don't wear my hair straight, so hopefully this will work.

My forehead is huge too, and I was teased mercilessly when I was a kid. I don't care now, I wear buns and ponytails, but if it is a hairstyle you want, long side bangs help a lot, specially if cut a little below eye level, they will bring attention to your eyes and not the forehead.
I had these last year and I'm having them done again soon as those front layers now reach my collarbone and they are very hard to style.
cropped.jpg

I was teased a lot for my 5head when I was younger, especially by my cousin LOL, but it never fazed me! Show it off, girly, you're beautiful! :)

"they"(some study say)a high forehead is correlated tp above average intelligence . :) i love mine ..it also has a bumpy line to it . :)

Supermodels often have high foreheads embrace it and work it "finger snaps " Lool

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I've got a tiny forehead and I'm jealous of you larger forehead girls! I think my face would look so much more balanced with more forehead...

...confession time- in my late teens I actually shaved my hairline back 2 inches at the front to have a 'bigger forehead' and lied to my boyfriend that relaxer had burnt my hair off !lol!! My mum and sis were shocked and bemused as they knew the truth. My sis still ribs me for it now.. :-D I carried on the madness for over 6 months but I wasn't fooling anyone because it was blatantly bald scalp which make-up couldn't cover or blend! When I look back at the pics now, I chuckle at my stupidity.

Work that forehead, it's hot to me. I wish you could give me some of it!

ETA. I also think they wanted to touch because they found it beautiful.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Arc

Last edited:
Back