What hairstyle are you wearing this week?

melodee

This past weekend I purchased a Jilebre flat iron and was so pleased with how my hair turned out, I decided to keep the style a lettle longer than expected. Today, it's in a bun with some long flat ironed bangs framing my face. How are you guys wearing your hair this week? Are you looking fly in a new style, or is it your old faithful style?

A roller set I got done right after my re-touch a few days ago. I love roller sets because the style can last for a little over a week for me. The best part is that as time goes on the style gets better. It goes from tighter curls the first few days to nice loose waves on the last few days before it needs to be washed again.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
melodee said:
You're back in braids DSD? I'm sure they're lovely. Did you do them yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I am! I did them myself. The only thing is they have been in a little over 2 weeks and they look like they are 2 months old. I have major new growth due to the vitamins! I may have to redo them in a couple of weeks if I can last that long.

Gril, pardon my ignorance, but what is a ponytail bun. Is it another way to say bun, or is it something special? I need some new ideas so hook me up!

Today ponytail...yesterday it was out. I'm taking cap & gown pictures tomorrow so it'll be out again. At this moment it's in a satin scarf!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
I'm wearing my hair in a bun. I know --> nothing new huh?
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here!
laugh.gif

I have a bun of sorts, I put my hair in a high ponytail but didn't pull it all the way thru. It's like a big loop
weird.gif

It's just a pony tail with the hair shaped like a donut with my scrunchie covering the ends. I guess you could say it's a bun.

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
I'm wearing my hair in a bun. I know --> nothing new huh?
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes indeed girl.
smile.gif

I am wearing my hair in my favorite protective style: medium-sized two stranded twists. Today, I felt like accessorizing, so I gathered some of the twists at the top and made a side ponytail with a scrunchie. I left the rest of the twists hanging. I like to call it "my 80's hairstyle."

This post made me out my hair back in a bun....

I was wearing a ponytail today because I was feeling a little cute since I got a touch up this weekend.
laugh.gif

Back