What Hair, Skin, and Nail vitamin brand do you take?

*Muffin*

I'm looking for a good hair, skin, and nail vitamin brand, preferably with both MSM and Biotin included. I'm tired of taking 50-11 different pills. I'd rather have it all in one brand. TIA :).

GNC be-beautiful hair,skin and nail formula has 3000 mcg of biotin and 100 mg of msm.

I like the look of it :yep:. I looked it up online and I like the fact that you only have to take one capsule instead of the two and three most skin, hair, and nail vitamins have you take. This may seem like a dumb question, but does the green tea leaf extract it contains leave you feeling hyper? Green tea usually does that to me, for some reason.

I like the look of it :yep:. I looked it up online and I like the fact that you only have to take one capsule instead of the two and three most skin, hair, and nail vitamins have you take. This may seem like a dumb question, but does the green tea leaf extract it contains leave you feeling hyper? Green tea usually does that to me, for some reason.

It didn't leave me hyper. I also like this pill b/c it's small and only have to take once a day.

I just started Natures Bounty a week ago. Anyone try this for a month or more and see some good result?

natures-bounty-hair-skin-nails-caplets-60ea_938061_raw.jpg

I take 11,000mcg's of Biotin each day. I take whichever brand is cheapest a Vitamin Shoppe. Then I take 6,000mg of BCAA's, 1,000mg of L-Carnitine, and a liquid multi.

It didn't leave me hyper. I also like this pill b/c it's small and only have to take once a day.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely going to look into this supplement. Keep up the responses, ladies. I'm sure others would like to know some other good supplement brands, too.

I'm looking for a good hair, skin, and nail vitamin brand, preferably with both MSM and Biotin included. I'm tired of taking 50-11 different pills. I'd rather have it all in one brand. TIA :).

I so can relate w/ the 50-11 pills. I am all about KISS'ing. I just started taking Country Life Maxi Hair.....it has 2000mcg of Biotin and 600mg of MSM, and a heavy dose of the B vitamins. I now no longer take Biotin, MSM or B complex separately. It's only 2 pills a day too. So much easier:yep:

I so can relate w/ the 50-11 pills. I am all about KISS'ing. I just started taking Country Life Maxi Hair.....it has 2000mcg of Biotin and 600mg of MSM, and a heavy dose of the B vitamins. I now no longer take Biotin, MSM or B complex separately. It's only 2 pills a day too. So much easier:yep:
ITA! I just started country life on monday , switching from hairfinity
because of the price and I didn't really see
results but only took them for 2 months. I still take my biotin, biosil, b100,and fish oil though. I hope to see results with these and will stick to them for a while because they are cheaper but also much larger in size( I hate that)

ITA! I just started co

futurebiotics hair skin and nails. I have been taking these vits faithfully for about 4 yrs. I also take aminosculpt because it has amino acids in it. Amino acids helps with hair growth, strenth and color.

I also take the GNC Be Beautiful and I like them...don't know what it's doing for my hair just yet, but it's working wonders for my skin and nails...

Back