What Hair Product Saved Your Hair From....

PinkPebbles

(A) Falling off the Cliff :help3: (B) Going down the wrong Path:driver: (C) being on Fire :eek2: Or (D) looking Drunk:alcoholic

I'll Start....FUN Thread

ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo - Saved my hair from falling off the cliff. My hair looked dull, felt gummy, and didn't hold onto moisture. I realized that I had product build-up and mineral deposits from hard water. ORS Creamy Aloe worked as a chelating poo and saved my hair.

ORS Dry Scalp Relief Oil - Saved my hair from being on fire. I always get the itches days before relaxer touch-up. This oil relieves my scalp from itching. Good to use a day or few days before relaxer touch-up.

1) Becoming a DIY helped break the Fall from the Cliff (A)

2) Roux Porosity Control helped hair from going down the wrong Path (B)

3) Linange Shea Butter Lye Relaxer helped from being on Fire (C)

4) Phony Bunning helped me from looking Straight Crazy during my awkward growing phase (D)
:yep:

Phyto 7 - Saved my hair from the abyss of dryness because I am a protein fiend! When I use the baggy method with Phyto 7, my hair is so soft and moisturized.

Phytojoba Moisturizing Mask - Also infused moisture into my dry strands. It's the best moisturizing conditioner for my hair. I absolutely love it!

LTR Leave In - Makes my hair so soft and keeps it moisturized all day!

Ultra Sheen Duo Tex - Keeps my protein level in check and easy to use.

(A) Falling off the Cliff :help3: (B) Going down the wrong Path:driver: (C) being on Fire :eek2: Or (D) looking Drunk:alcoholic

QUOTE]

:lol:

A) Switching to a mild relaxer

B) Joico kpak and giovanni smooth as silk conditioner

c) Wen cleansing conditioner saved my scalp from being on fire

(A)
Falling off the Cliff :help3: Cholesterol (Lustrasilk or Le Kair)
(B)
Going down the wrong Path:driver: Pantene's Beautiful Lengths
(C) being on Fire :eek2: Any no-lye relaxer with olive oil (can't do lye)
(D) looking Drunk:alcoholicNTM Silk Touch Leave In and Just for Me Hair Milk

(A) Falling off the Cliff :help3: ORS PACK + APHOGEE 2 MIN
(B)
Going down the wrong Path:driver: GRO HEALTHY OLIVE CREAM
(C) being on Fire :eek2: MEGA OIL, SHEA
(D) looking Drunk:alcoholicGIOVANNI DIRECT LEAVE-IN

(A) Falling off the Cliff :help: DC 2x-3x week/baggying 4x-6x week
(B) Going down the wrong Path :driver: protein moisture balance with DC and leave ins
(C) being on Fire :eek2: Nexxus Headress, Potions #9, Hairveda Vatika Frosting
(D) looking Drunk :alcoholic BKT

(A) Falling off the Cliff :help3: Protective styling has kept my hair from breaking off.
(B)
Going down the wrong Path:driver: Focusing on moisture has kept my hair off of the path to extreme dryness. It's made a HUGE difference in my hair's health.
(C) being on Fire :eek2: Using natural products (switching to natural oils, no parabens or surfactants, etc...) has kept my scalp from getting itchy and irritated.
(D) looking Drunk:alcoholicWeaves and wigs have kept me looking good even when it's acting a fool and there's not much I can do with it. Twistouts have also saved my hair from looking a hot mess.

When I was relaxed it was switching from Dark and lovely relaxer that mess made my hair dull and resemble tumble weed

Motions CPR saved my hair period my relaxed hair LOVED it, mixed with some evoo it was a perfect balance of moisture and protein for my hair, I wonder if my natural hair will love it too

Back