Votes: 1 16.7%
  • MSM Tablets

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • MSM Liquid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dual

Just about to stock up on my MSM

Currently I am taking the Capsules but I am concerned that it has filling agents etc making the MSM less pure. Wondering whether I should go to crystal or crystal flake route instead?

I wondered whether you could vote for your preferred form and lets see the most popular/preferred way.

If you could also state why you prefer flakes/crystals/capsules etc that would also be helpful. It may just come down to personal preference but we'll see.

Thanks

I take the crystal flakes from distilpure msm. I think the crystal and the crystal flakes are the samething so I wasn't sure which one to check off.

Thanks for the heads up Honey, I'll take a look at that.

Texas - I wasnt aware there was a powder. Sorry.
I dont know if I can edit the poll? Im a bit of a newbie :perplexed

Dual said:
Thanks for the heads up Honey, I'll take a look at that.

Texas - I wasnt aware there was a powder. Sorry.
I dont know if I can edit the poll? Im a bit of a newbie :perplexed
I wasn't aware there was a liquid. Oh, yes, I remember seeing somewhere here about liquid MSM but they didn't go into detail about it. I wonder who sells it? I would rather have the crystal form from Distipure.

Britt said:
I take the crystal flakes from distilpure msm. I think the crystal and the crystal flakes are the samething so I wasn't sure which one to check off.

I take the crystal flakes from distilpure msm, as well. I noticed much better results from these than the OptiMSM powders I've used.

I also think the crystals and flakes are the same.

Back