What flaws did you choose to accept?

Amour

Hey ladies

Sorry about all these relationship, marriage threada recently - im just reflecting on some 'issues' I have in my relationship at presnt.

No one is perfect, what flaws did you choose to accept in your life mate before marriage?

My SO sometimes gets lazy when it comes to things he needs to do :ohwell:

I have problems letting my SO be in control :ohwell: (I am however working on it :yep:)

My SO doesn't always use correct grammar and I'm not talking about the occassional ebonics that many of us may use in the comfort of our own homes. :wallbash:

My So isn't as driven as I am.

I'm dealing with it...for now.:rolleyes:

Flaws...hmmmm

not really any flaws i've picked up on yet, its been 7 months and its kinda the perfect passionate thing right now (early days)

i wish he would move into a bigger place so he could cook me some yard food hes always chattin so fondly about

lool thats it!

hmmm.. i was watchin TYRA the other week and I remember someone saying instead of listing things u want in a man make a list of 10 flaws he has and see if you can live withthem for the rest of your life, if you can, go for it!!!:blush:

i've thought of one

my man can be possessive

if it doesnt get extreme, i can deal with the attention :grin:

I deal with his horrible writing skills via email and letters.
I deal with Iraq.
There's other stuff but I need to hold my tongue.

I had to look in the mirror and look at my damn self and point out my flaws and I realized if he can accept mine then I need to accept his. For example...he has gained a lil weight over the years and he dosen't have the 6pack that he once had. Hell I never had one so I guess I can't point and pick at him.:lachen:

Him not being as assertive as I like.

Oh and his language. He curses and uses a lot of slang. I do not but he told me that it's something that he's working on.

he's not best at communicating
he doesn't make decisions quickly (this can be annoying when we are still trying to decide on what movie to watch or which restaurant 45 mins later :lachen:)

he's far too nice! sounds weird, but not when other chicks are trying to roll up on him all the time. :ohwell: well, actually, that's happened to me once or twice. but still! too many people mistake politeness for interest.

Back