What emotional position are you filling despite your qualifications and objectives?

weaveologist

So a long time ago a wrote a thread venting about the end of a current relationship. It took a funny little twist on how he wasn't "hiring" for what I wanted. I ended up writing an article about it in my new "fem-azine". Though the online magazine is not totally up and running, I wanted to share this article with those in the relationship forum since this forum is what inspired me.

For readers that prefer realism over irrelevant fiction blogazine under the RELATIONSHIPS tab.

Re: What emotional position are you filling despite your qualifications and objective

I love it! What a great article. Thanks for sending the link.

Re: What emotional position are you filling despite your qualifications and objective

Thanks for sharing, that article hit the nail on the head for me. That was me for the last 4 years when things ended last year in my last relationship. That was one of the realest relationship articles I have read and well written.

Thanks for sharing, that article hit the nail on the head for me. That was me for the last 4 years when things ended last year in my last relationship. That was one of the realest relationship articles I have read and well written.

Thank you! It helped me, so I am hoping it will help someone else.

That was really well done. Great article.

I think the ultra-advanced level realization for women will be that they are the ones hiring, and the man is the one looking for a job. I'm buying, he's selling...and his pitch needs to convince me.

Can't read the article because I'm on my I-phone, no flash :(. But congrats on the blog and the article.

Awesome blog post! So on point! Thanks for sharing! :)

great article and i love the job analogy :) i had a similiar experience last year and had an ephipany last spring....i had been dealing with this negro since 2007 and was hoping he would come around and see how great i was and that he would want to commit to something solid with me. hell, i caught serious feelings too. this is a reason i'm celibate as we speak. just as you said he wasn't hiring and my dumb arse was temping or volunteering....(hangs my head in shame) i'm glad i realize how fololish i was and am growing from it. men don't have to be drama filled or arseholes to do this.....if there's an unlimited supply of free cooch and you bending over backwards for them, they ride the gravy train till it stops most times. thanks so much ,OP !!!

Excellent! Thank you for sharing it.

Thanks for the love, ladies! I am glad you all enjoyed it. It really came from the heart!:yep:

Yes, and the false advertizing is mind boggling. Great article.

((nods)) definitely can relate.

great article!

Loved the article - the analogy and how you kept it relevant, humorous and to the point. It kept my interest and didn't drag. Also, it wasn't preachy - which I appreciate. Great article! I would love to read more from you.

I could not read this on my Iphone so I got out of my bed to log on the computer to read the article......

Might I say...It was worth me getting up.

Well written, I went through the same thing for 3 years until knowing my worth this past August. Although it was hard to give up, I must say it was worth it.......

You should write more articles........Good J.O.B!!!

Back