what does alma oil really do?

Jadore_tay

I've been using this for a year and a half and i really do not know what its doing for my hair :rolleyes:...
Now I'm asking what does or has alma oil done for your hair?:perplexed

I use it as a HOT, the same way. Sometimes I leave it in overnight.

Warm it up and apply it to the hair, I use a squirt bottle
put a plastic cap over it, I put a headband around the plastic cap - to catch any oil
go on about your business
about 1/2 hour later rinse, wash with diluted poo and condition
style as usual

DH uses it several times a week, and his hair looks great.

I use it as a HOT, the same way. Sometimes I leave it in overnight.

Warm it up and apply it to the hair, I use a squirt bottle
put a plastic cap over it, I put a headband around the plastic cap - to catch any oil
go on about your business
about 1/2 hour later rinse, wash with diluted poo and condition
style as usual

DH uses it several times a week, and his hair looks great.

Thanks alot im going to try this tonight and see

It made me smell like a goat LOL unfortunately that's not what I was trying to do

I love the amla powder though, makes my hair so shiny and soft!

I did not care for the smell or the fact that it contains mineral oil so ended up giving it to my husband to use (he never notices how products smell!) It made his hair very dark and strong.

I have used amla oil for years, 5 years to be exact. It darkens my hair, gives it strength and shine and the overall look of my hair when using this oil on a regular basis is amazing. It's such a dramatic difference when I slack off.

Take a look at my SIL's hair on amla.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=120856&highlight=amla

Wow that was quite a difference. I got tired of the mess but now that I think about it, my hair didn't thrive as much as when I was doing an Ayurvedic routine. 2 bad I'm not in ur neck of the woods -I'd b trying 2 come over 2!

Back