What do you use to roller set?

HONEYVIBE

I washed my hair last last and right now it's in a pony tail. I wanted to roller set my hair today but it's dry and i dont want to rewet it. Do you ladies have any suggestions for me. For example what type of product to use with my rollers? Thanks a bunch

I like the opposite DRY HAIR ROLLERSET cuse it easy for me to part my hair to handle it more pregressively with damagin my hair.

WET ROLLERSET its causes SPLIT ENDS,BREAKAGE,regardless what product i use never comb my hair when its wet.

I personally prefer to rollerset on freshly washed hair where it is just saturated with water:lol: . While wet I spray with leave in conditioner detangling spray(Optimum). Then I spray on a little setting lotion(perm repair consistency of water). then I apply rollers spray my UBH dew all over and I put a dab of sweet almond or olive oil around my edges(hairline)... then I get under the dryer! Afterwards(like the next morning) I remove my rollers(magnetic) and apply a creme moisturizer(ORS) and oil to my ends if needed. Or I will just spray my hair style with UBH dew spray. Lastly I finger comb, shake and go:)

I only rollerset when my hair is freshly washed and still wet. I use diluted infusium leave-in, giovanni direct leave-in or rusk smoothers, & keracare foam. Im in the process of revamping this though, I will change from infusium to motions leave in & add a serum.

If you haven't already added product to your hair, maybe misting each section with water and use a little styling foam. HTH

Dry sets are more challenging, but they can be successfully done. I'm with the ladies here who set on wet hair only, but once in a while when I want curls after an airdry, if my hair is straight I'll dip my comb in a glass of water (add some setting lotion if you want to ensure the curls keep longer) and wet--not saturate--each piece as I roll it. It will dry overnight and you'll have nice pretty curls in the morning. But it does look and feel different, at least for me, from a wet set.

Back