What do you use to keep your color intense?

Not really... I actually do have a bunch of those conditioners that come in boxes of color, that are supposed to keep the color fresh (I got them from ebay). But to be honest, I don't really know if they work any better than regular conditioners.

I use them once in a while, but not every time I wash my hair.

HTH

I don't know if this will help - but ...

I got this free Motions Color Return conditioner fulll tub in nutmeg brown. I only used about a hand full as I was not sure how much to use. My hair has been lightening up from my perms and I decided to try this to see what results I would get. It turn out wonderful. It darkened my lightened parts which were very light brown in some areas.

A clear cellophane will help with keeping it look good and keeping it nice and shiney!
smile.gif
Is that what you are looking to do?

-lee

Mine never fades, so I don't do anything special for it. I think this was because my permanent color was never deposited. The color was added to the bleach, which lifted it up to this level, so it was all one process.
ohwell.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
Mine never fades, so I don't do anything special for it. I think this was because my permanent color was never deposited. The color was added to the bleach, which lifted it up to this level, so it was all one process.
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What brand are you using karonica?

Back