what do you think tracy ellis ross, did with her hair in this pic?

Zay-neey

tracyellisross.jpg

maybe a rollerset?
or flat iron then rollerset, then fluff?
Or flat iron, and then curling iron, then fluff?

I think she rollerset her hair and then picked out the curls with her fingers. After that the weather made it bigger than what she originally started out with. Looks beautiful.

I once went to a lady that does Tracy's hair and not only does she have a lot of hair, she gets it pressed.

with her texture, she could achieve that look with a roller set w/o a blow out or press. i would need a blow out first because my hair is coily/kinky

with heat her hair would probably look more like this

ETA: ohh, that first pic was soo big. LOL

joan-clayton-4.jpg

tracee-ellis-ross-2007291

Last edited:
with her texture, she could achieve that look with a roller set w/o a blow out or press. i would need a blow out first because my hair is coily/kinky

with heat her hair would probably look more like this

ETA: ohh, that first pic was soo big. LOL

joan-clayton-4.jpg

tracee-ellis-ross-2007291

yup i agree when i had a rollerset on my natural hair way back when it came out looking the same as hers

I started to say Bantu Knot Out, but yes, I agree a roller set. However it was created it sure is gorgeous!

She has such beautiful bog hair. Love it. I think she could have gotten this even with a press. Sometimes , I straighten my hair and it curls up perfectly without curlers.

Ooo but the other pics look good too. The first one is what my hair looks like when I try to do curlformers on myself. Although I'm sure they're all rollersets

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back