WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT- Phytodensium

Mandy4610

I got a sample of it from Sephora. I like the small and it seems to leave my hair very soft.
Anyone used it? It is mighty expensive! It seems to cater more specifically to older/aging hair, but I wonder if it would be good for hair thats thin in general.

P219200_hero.jpg

Thickness / Protection:
with Gatuline® age-defense and grapeseed oil.
As we age, hair often becomes weak and fragile, requiring specific care, Phytodensium mask densifies and visibly thickens hair that has thinned over the years. Gatuline® age-defense is derived from a carefully selected walnut extract which protects against free radicals and harmful environmental factors. Birch and horsetail leaf extracts restore minerals to the hair shaft. A botanical protein complex increases the hair's level of resistance and elasticity by forming a protective layer. Grapeseed and blackcurrant oils (rich in omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids) as well as corn germ (with its reparative and regenerating properties) add body and facilitate detangling. Stimulated and toned, hair regains its density, strength and vitality.

Ingredients:
Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Ceteareth 20, Cetereth 33, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyquaternium 10, Tocopherol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Benzoate

Directions:
Wash hair. Warm up a quarter-size amount of cream in the palm of your hands until it has a light and fluid texture. Apply it to the ends and lengths of towel dried hair. Comb through to evenly distribute the product over the entire head of hair. Leave on for 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the level of hair porosity. Rinse thoroughly. Use as often as required.

I LOVE Phytodensium!! I just pulled out a jar to use on Tuesday!! When I use it I shampoo with Phytorhum. I'm a fan of Phyto and Phytospecific so I may be biased.

I Purchased this When Bath & Body Works Had their Phyto for 70%, but I haven't gotten around to using it.:ohwell:

I Did Purchase some of the other Phyto Conditioners that they had as well, and I've liked them.:yep:

I have the shampoo, serum and now mask, which I have not used yet...

Love the poo & serum though !!!:grin:

The Mask kept calling out to me, so I went back and got it...:lachen:

(I'll be checking in to see what others experiences are with this line, so far its a keeper !!:yep:)

Thanks ladies for responding.
I like the way it feels on my hair, but what I really want to know is if it does what it says it does.

Thanks ladies for responding.
I like the way it feels on my hair, but what I really want to know is if it does what it says it does.

I've used it for about two weeks now, and I notice it calms my scalp (cooling sensation) and hair feels stronger when I manipulate it.

The gal who sold it to me shared with me that she bought the entire line for her mom (60ish) and that after 6-8 weeks her hair seemed fuller, broke off less and was less gray...

I was there (in Nordies) for the clarisonic :look: & candles but was intrigued enough to purchase...

I'm happy I did...

Since then I read very positive reviews round the web...

I don't have any overwhelming issues 'cept dry scalp & age related thinning.. but I'm always on the tip of preventative measures...:grin:

I've used it for about two weeks now, and I notice it calms my scalp (cooling sensation) and hair feels stronger when I manipulate it.

The gal who sold it to me shared with me that she bought the entire line for her mom (60ish) and that after 6-8 weeks her hair seemed fuller, broke off less and was less gray...

I was there (in Nordies) for the clarisonic :look: & candles but was intrigued enough to purchase...

I'm happy I did...

Since then I read very positive reviews round the web...

I don't have any overwhelming issues 'cept dry scalp & age related thinning.. but I'm always on the tip of preventative measures...:grin:
Thanks for this info. I am tempted to buy it, but I will wait until I read up on it a little more.

Back