What do you think about Kiehl's?

ShiShiPooPoo

My mother gave me her Conditioner and Grooming Aid. I used it tonight and my hair is so moist and light as a feathah. I always thought Kiehl's hair products were so "white bread" but I don't know...[finger on lip thinking]

Any shampoo rec's or other condish's?

Never used their hair products personally although I have heard raves about the Creme with Silk Groom.

I like the Keihls leave-in alot, its very moisturizing. I want to try the straightening cream and the silk groom.

nikki1971 said:
I like the Keihls leave-in alot, its very moisturizing. I want to try the straightening cream and the silk groom.

I got this for a friend (bi-racial) who swears by it. I didn't see her for ages and used it, well long story short- i kept it. Got her some gloss instead:p

I co washed with the Keihls Sunflower Color conditioner last night.. Omg, my hair was so soft and so easy to comb through. It air dried soft and silky. I dont even have colored hair. The ingredients are pretty impressive.A mild lightweight conditioner for color-treated hair Formulated with conditioning oils of Sunflower rich in Vitamin E & essential fatty acids Blended with apricot a strengthening blend of Vitamin B3 B5 & B6 Repairs hair weakened by chemical processing Contains a UV-protective filter to guard against damaging sun rays Provides deep hydration while detangling hair Unveils sleeker more lustrous & manageable hair in brilliant color Free of sulfate silicone or parabenProduct Line: Kiehl's - Hair CareProduct Size: 500ml/16.9oz

Last edited:
The lady at the store wanted to give me some hair samples, but I requested skin ones instead. Next time I go to buy my moisturizer, I will ask for samples of the hair conditioner.

I am headed out to buy this oil today. Magic Elixir Hair Restructuring Concentrate with Rosemary Leaf and Avocado. Another one with great looking ingredients.

The formula is a sweet blend of Rosemary leaf oil, Avocado oil and Safflower seed oil, plus Aloe, known to for its soothing properties. You hair will immediately feel soft and moisturized, and will leave a beautiful, healthy looking shine.

I will let you ladies know what I think about it!

I had a couple of their DC'ers i.e. I think one was Olive & Fruit and maybe a Shea Karite Butter *can't remember*

Ended up selling them on the Exchange Forum, so I never got the opportunity to try them.

JeterCrazed Probably wouldn't now thanks to your post.:ohwell:

Back