***WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT APHOGEE: PRO-VITAMIN, BALANCING MOIST., AND GREEN TEA ?**

JuicesN'Berries

Ladies what are your results and opinions on these products...

Aphogee:

Pro-vitamin leave in

Balancing Moisturizer

Green Tea Reconstructor

I just bought these today because they were on sale at sallys...btw I just ordered mega tek and the avocado mist...do you think this is protein overload...???

Re: ***WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT APHOGEE: PRO-VITAMIN, BALANCING MOIST., AND GREEN TEA

I think all of that together might be too much protien :)

Re: ***WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT APHOGEE: PRO-VITAMIN, BALANCING MOIST., AND GREEN TEA

Ladies what are your results and opinions on these products...

Aphogee:

Pro-vitamin leave in

Balancing Moisturizer

Green Tea Reconstructor

I just bought these today because they were on sale at sallys...btw I just ordered mega tek and the avocado mist...do you think this is protein overload...???

I have all of the products you mentioned and I use them alternately with the Mega Tek. I just mist my hair with one of the leave ins on days that I'm not using the MT. I just deep conditioned my hair with the Balancing Moisturizer yesterday (I also used some Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask too). I think if you used all of the products the same time (like on the same day) you'd be using the MT, it could be too much.

I have all of the products you mentioned and I use them alternately with the Mega Tek. I just mist my hair with one of the leave ins on days that I'm not using the MT. I just deep conditioned my hair with the Balancing Moisturizer yesterday (I also used some Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask too). I think if you used all of the products the same time (like on the same day) you'd be using the MT, it could be too much.

So how are the aphogee products working out for you....are you seeing any differences in your hair? .....Do you like the balancing moisturizer??

I think the balancing moisturizer is crap. I can't believe that they still put that with the hardcore protein treatment. I haven't used the other ones.

Just gettin' ready to finish a bottle of the Balancing Mosturizer. I liked it. Smells good and i use it to Co-wash only.

The Green Tea Spray was a hot mess! Too much protein, made my hair hard and did nothing for me. I returned it to Sally's.

So how are the aphogee products working out for you....are you seeing any differences in your hair? .....Do you like the balancing moisturizer??

Aphogee is good but I don't use them as much as I used to. Before Mega Tek I used all the products (2 Minute, 2 Step, Shampoo For Damaged Hair etc.,) and they worked quite well. Now since I'm using MT I don't use any of the hard core Aphogee, only misting with the leave ins but I might stop doing that too.

I use all of three of those products, as well. From experience, I can tell you that the green tea reconstructor is especially good if you will be using heat(particularly high heat)on your hair. It is heat activated and light. The provitamin leave, I love, because it is light on the hair and makes my hair strong with a little shine. The balancing moisturizer is good after doing a protein treatment. My hair usually comes out soft after applying this --after using the aphogee 2min reconstructor or the 2step protein treatment. I like aphogee, but the green tea spray can make your hair feel like straw and not so soft if you won't be applying heat after using it. That has been my experience with it, anyway. I highly recommend that you do not use all of these products, along with the megatek and avocodo spray, all together. Heck yeah thats protein overload, reloaded! lol....When using megatek, make sure that you are not using any other product containing protein, but a lot of moisture. Megatek is a lot of protein by itself. Good luck! HTH :)

I like the leave in and the green tea. I use weekly after my wash. I have tried the MB yet, I will try it out in 3 weeks after I do my 2-step. I wouldnt use it on a regular basis because I have other products that can probably do better than that.

I don't like the Balance Moisturizer. If you're looking for a really good moisturizing DC please put that back and get something else unless you're planning on using for a co-wash.

The green tea doesn't make my hair hard at all. I guess it is a little too much protein for some unless some are applying waaay too much.

I also like the pro-vitamin leave in:)

Hey .... I just did a video review on the 2 min reconstructor, Keratin Green Tea Spray, and the Pro Vitamin Leave in...

I loved it..You can check out my video on the links below ...Its on my blog and you tube

So I guess it all comes back to different strokes for different folks..... Everyone has their different opinions on each one of the aphogee products...I guess I'll have to see for myself

I know one thing..... I wont be using megatek and aphogee at the same time..

Thanks Ladies.....

Hey .... I just did a video review on the 2 min reconstructor, Keratin Green Tea Spray, and the Pro Vitamin Leave in...

I loved it..You can check out my video on the links below ...Its on my blog and you tube

Hey how do I get your Blog TIA...and or video review

why are you up trying to type, go rest and take care of yourself :wallbash::wallbash:

i watched the video, BEAUTIFUL HAIR LADY

Dont fuss at me...hahahaha....Im resting ..The medicine has me sleeping most of the day ..but Im on here and on K.I.S.S. when Im awake....I cant help it

I only used the balancing after the aphogee hard treatment and it didnt do anything

The aphogee grean tea spray, if your having breakage (at least for me) it wont stop it like the hardcore treatment, but i've used it weekly, and its good for heat, and preventing breakge/keeping hair strong, it also seems to give your hair body.
Ive sprayed it on my hair, then put on a pastic cap and left it overnight or for a hour or more
And I've used it before blowingdrying or going under a dome dryer
I didnt not like it for airdrying though.

The aphogee provitamin, it was just okay IMO, it didnt really feel a difference in my hair---Motions leavein has about the same ingredients if you ever want to try that, cheaper, bigger size, smells good.

When I was relaxed, before I started transitioning, I was having terrible breakage on the ends. Little hairs were all over my collar. The green tea product helped lot. I ended up cutting into a very short style but I'm considering a few sprays now and then on my natural hair. It didn't harden the hair at all. I never used the others.

Pro-vitamin leave in & Green Tea Reconstructor - I used these two together and it seemed to work well for me. Separately, I don't think they did anything spectacular for my hair. My hair seems to prefer creamier leave ins, so I am just using up the reconstructor leave in right now. I do not plan to repurchase these.

Balancing Moisturizer - I don't like this as a standalone moisturizing conditioner at all, so I only use this after the hard Aphogee protein treatment. I find that I always have to use another moisturizing conditioner with slip after the Balancing Moisturizer because it does not help with detangling.

Back