What do you pre condition or prepoo with

tryingto

I am curious, I recently used vo5 strawberries and cream:p mixed with olive oil, left it for 2 hours, did the same with my daughters hair, it felt so very good:love: :love:
I was tempted to do it again the very next night, our hair was very moisturized,

Sometimes I'll use a cheap conditioner like Suave Milk & Honey or White Rain Coconut. Recently I've been pre-pooing with amla oil.

I prepoo with cheap conditioner or lustrasilk cholestorol, mayonnaise honey, evoo and castor oil. The mixture makes my hair very easy to detangle.

Might have to look into this amla oil , I don't have enough products to be a PJ yet,:confused: is this how it starts,

i use any cheap conditioner. i am using dove intense moisture now. when im done with that ill try some v05. i used to use oil but i dont think i need it. i have some amla oil i need to use up, so maybe ill prepoo with that this week.

I pre-poo with Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Treatment, mixed with either warm Amla Oil or EVOO.

For those that pre-poo with Amla, how much do you use? Do you slather it on or apply lightly?

Thanks

i pre poo over night with an equal parts mixture of

a rinse out conditioner
a leave in conditioner
a deep conditioner
a hair mask conditioner
and aloe vera gel​

(i am thinking of substituting the deep con for coconut milk...)​

i pre poo my kids hair over night with whatever conditioner i need to use up

luving me said:
For those that pre-poo with Amla, how much do you use? Do you slather it on or apply lightly?

Thanks
[SIZE=+1] I put my hair in two ponytails then apply the amla on my scalp and hair. I really don't know how much I use I just apply what feels right. I massage it into my scalp....put a plastic cap on then my scarf. I shampoo in the morning. [/SIZE]

tryingto said:
Might have to look into this amla oil , I don't have enough products to be a PJ yet,:confused: is this how it starts,

YES, IT IS, GIRL!! SO JUST TURN AROUND AND RUN OR WE WILL GET YOU BEFORE YOU KNOW IT...:assimilat

:p

shunta said:
Any ole conditioner that Im trying to use up.:)
Me too. I usually use leftover Suave conditioner with evoo or just another favorite oil by itself.

Last night I wanted to finish up the Motions Moisture Plus conditioner I had leftover, so I added soy milk for a pre-poo. (It's taking me a long time to get used to the taste of soy milk, so I figured my hair can benefit in the mean time.)

I want to try coconut milk too.

luving me said:

Thanks

I put mine in a color application bottle, heat it in water and squit it on the hair, apply a plastic cap and a head band for the edges of the cap (so it wouldn't leak anywhere) and leave it on for about an 1/2 hour.

I pre-poo with a mixture of amla oil and golden hair oil..I pretty much just massage my scalp with the oil, and use a good amount to coat my hair..I'll leave it on for about an hour covered with a hot damp towel and plastic shower cap..

my pre poo's are always different, it just depends on what my hair needs at the time....last night i used:

GPB
Honey
Jojoba Oil
Coconut Oil

To this day the best pre-poo i ever had was just a mixture of coconut oil and coconut milk together. try it, you'll fall in love :)

jasmin1017 said:
I pre-poo with a mixture of amla oil and golden hair oil..I pretty much just massage my scalp with the oil, and use a good amount to coat my hair..I'll leave it on for about an hour covered with a hot damp towel and plastic shower cap..

That's it, I can't take it any more, where do I find this amla oil,:user: :driver:

I used to pre-poo with mayo, 1 egg and evoo. Then I switched to pre-pooing with any ole condish.

Today I prepoo'ed with ORS hair mayo (got the idea from Kinikakes) and I'm drying my rollerset as we speak.

ETA: I used Dabur Amla oil once and didn't like it because it smells like circus animals.....:(

(It took FOREVER to get that smell outta my hair)

Last edited:
delta_gyrl said:

ETA: I used Dabur Amla oil once and didn't like it because it smells like circus animals.....:(

:lachen: :lachen: :lol: it's true, but I use it anyways:grin:

delta_gyrl said:
I used to pre-poo with mayo, 1 egg and evoo. Then I switched to pre-pooing with any ole condish.

Today I prepoo'ed with ORS hair mayo (got the idea from Kinikakes) and I'm drying my rollerset as we speak.

If it's looking for a home, I'll take it.:D

misskris816 said:
I pre-poo with Dabur Vatika oil. It's makes my hair shiny and stronger.

:grin: :grin: :grin: ... I love this stuff!! My sis Atrinibeauty (thank you sissy!! :kiss:) sent me 6 bottles of it because the store that I was getting if from all of a sudden stopped carrying it :ohwell:.

Back