What do you LOVE about your hair?

Whimsy

I'm having a bad hair day so I had to think hard to do this...
but I love that I can see growth from march when I cut it to above apl to now.

What do you love about your hair?

It is strong and thick. Even though the thickness gets to be too much some days, I wouldn't change it for anything. Q

I love my hairs versatility, thickness of the hair that is natural(transitioning), how pretty my curls are(when I was relaxing, I stopped doing my nape, so that is all natural and the curls are pretty ... I love them).

It is strong and thick. Even though the thickness gets to be too much some days, I wouldn't change it for anything. Q

Ditto, even when I'm having crazy shedding due to dryness issues, my hair still has a full healthy appearance because of it's thickness.

now that I am really taking care of it I like that it is so soft and yummy to the touch. And I reallt like the texture of my new growth.

1. Thack, longer than ever before and strong.
  2. It also feels ssooooo moisturized even when I blow dry/flat iron it. It seems to get more moisturized when I put heat on it (which is rare these days)

It is sooo forgiving. I mistreated it [back in the day] and it still grew .. even with no moisturizers or DC's .. and rubbing on my polos ..

I love my texture.

I love the fullness and thickness of my hair. I also like the fact that it grows rather quickly. I also love running my hands through it. I try to leave it up as much as possible because when it's down I can't keep my hands out of it!

I love that it grows quickly. I see newgrowth in like two weeks. My stylist is always amazed. I just have to work on the rest of it, like thickening up my strands and reducing breakage/shedding. I'm improving in the reducing breakage area at least.

i love that my hair is thick and its long. i also love it because it was able to bounce back from the abuse i got from "stylist"

I love that my hair is very versatile. I can do so many different hairstyles like flexi rod sets, rollersets, waves with a diffuser, etc and that I can create fly up do's with my hair and all I need is bobby pins if that is all that is available (pin curl styles baby!). I also love that I don't have really thick hair. I used to hate that my hair wasn't thick but I love my hair's medium thickness now. Once I mastered my moisture-protein balance I loved and continue to love the health, feel, thickness and look of my hair.

I love how full, shiny and bouncy it looks when I do rollersets!

I'm 9 weeks post and on Sunday I carusoed my rollerset...all I can say is :spinning: I felt like a Pantene girl, lol!

OMGosh. I just love, love, love my natural texture. I can't keep my hands out of my hair. I keep gently pulling the coils and letting them bounce back. I'll grab a coil and feel all over it. Just to feel the shape, the length, and then letting it curl around my finger. I have to make myself stop it.
You would think it was my SO!:lachen:

I love my natural texture! I have natural curls for the first time in my life! Coils and coils and coils. Good thing I have restraint or I'd BC this hair right now :blush:. My two textures don't really fight anymore because I know how to handle them. I love that my hair doesn't break anymore like when I first joined and that now I know how to detangle without bitter tears. I can't wait to see more of my texture as it grows out! :yep:

I love that its thick! I'm relaxed, but I can still rock a fluffy air dried style whenever I want. I have had people think that I was natural, this one girl even came up to me and asked me where I got my "add-on" from :lol:. I told her that the bun was real and her jaw dropped.

Back