What do you do with products you never used?

SherylsTresses

:spinning: I am going to rotate my moisturizing products (KeraCare) with my protein products (Aubrey Organics GPB) on a weekly basis.

Now I don't know what to do with my remaining tons of products?:lachen: What do you suggest I do? :look:

I either give them away, or once a month I will try to use one (or more) in my regimen. THis way, eventually they will be all used up.:yep:

try and find a new use for them (spray leave in used on rollersets, conditioner used as leave in, oils used as a pre poo)
sell or give them away on the exchange forum (lots of people would like to try something new)

Hoard them. They may not suit your needs now but your future needs may be different. Yes....I am a card carrying hair product hoarder.
Can't...throw...anything.....away...

I either give them away, or once a month I will try to use one (or more) in my regimen. THis way, eventually they will be all used up.:yep:

Baddison, congrats on your size 4. I'll be returning to that size hopefully by this summer. I'm struggling with 6 right now.... :wallbash:

If it's something I know one of my nieces or a sister-in-law would use, I'd give it to them.

If it's something I know one of my LHCF sisters uses, I give it to them.

I sell my products or exchange them. If I can't get rid of them, and its not causing any serious harm to my hair, I use them up.

Worst case scenario I through them away.

Back