What do YOU do to prevent split ends after a trim??

jh1581

When you ladies get a fresh cut or trim, what have you found to be the best way to prevent split ends before your next trim/cut??

What products do you use to moisturize? How often do you use them? What are your daily regimens? What do you use to deep condition?

I'm a big fan of Breakthru Moisturizer on my ends. I just got a relaxer and trim and I got a trim out of habit but didn't really need one. During the winter months, I try to protect my ends from the inclement weather so I wear hats and moisturize every night prior to putting on the night bonnet.

Hope this helps!

Rollersets helps to avoid split ends...heat can cause split ends...

Moisturize the hair/ends...I use Mizani H20 Intense Night Time Treatment...

Also a good moisturizing conditioner...a good one to try is Pantend Relaxed and Natural Mask...hope I help some.

I moisturize and seal the ends everyday- even if I don't moisturize and seal the rest of my hair.

Since its colder I have switched to a thicker moisturizer and I can tell the difference. I still love my Kids Organics Shea Butter Moisturizer but I'm using BB Oil Moisturizer b/c I think I need the extra protection now that the "Hawk is out!" :grin:

I put plenty of DC on the ends and keep them in a protective style.

HTH

Back