What do you add to your Rosewater?

Mamamia

I know Rosewater is a good moisturizer, but do any of you ladies add anything else for added benefit? Can you add SAA?

I don't add anything. I use it as a face toner. I have no idea how to use it for hair purposes. lol *subscribes*

Spraying it by itself would probably be good too. Ive seen preparations of rosewater and glycerine and was wondering if there are any other recipes that may have some added benefit. I use it on my face to.

Food grade aloe vera juice, castor oil, wheat protein, panthenol, honeyquat, SAA and herbal tea (nettle, chamomile, calendula, hibiscus, rosemary, green tea mixture)...I made a new batch last night using rose water as a base; sometime I use aloe vera as a base. I don't add the glycerin anymore.

Food grade aloe vera juice, castor oil, wheat protein, panthenol, honeyquat, SAA and herbal tea (nettle, chamomile, calendula, hibiscus, rosemary, green tea mixture)...I made a new batch last night using rose water as a base; sometime I use aloe vera as a base. I don't add the glycerin anymore.

I was thinking of honeyquat and nettle extract. I wondered if that could be added. How long do you steep the teas you use?

thanks for sharing! I have been wanting to make my own leave in since the beginning of this year b/c the commercial one's that I have tried don't seem to agree with my hair.

Back