What color is your Silicon Mix Conditioner?

calliope

I just received mine from Sickbay and the cream in the tub is white, but I've noticed that it's light-green when they use it on me in the Dominican salon-does anyone know what color that its supposed to be? TIA:)

Mine is always white when I purchase it and they probably mix it w/some type of avacodo or something.
Kari107 said:
My tub is also white. Perhaps at the salon they mix it with another conditioner.

white and crusty. Been had it for a year and the little that's left wont go away. :lol: Hate that stuff...

Calliope, mine is white. I know my beautician suggested I add some Germain de Trigo with my 10 en 1, 'cause the 10 tends to make my hair hard. Perhaps that's it a bit of wheat germ oil or could be the avocado others said. I'd ask the salon.

Thanks ladies- now I even wonder if its Silicon Mix in that big 'ol tub they have:confused: . Lawd knows they have a lot of secret potions and mixes in there, oh well, I'm still excited to try it out, thanks again ladies:)

It's probably not sillicone mix. I noticed the salon I go to re fills their "nexxus" bottles and stuff with generic stuff @ times which id why I always briing my own.

calliope said:
Thanks ladies- now I even wonder if its Silicon Mix in that big 'ol tub they have:confused: . Lawd knows they have a lot of secret potions and mixes in there, oh well, I'm still excited to try it out, thanks again ladies:)

Next time you go, ask them what it is they mix in it, pretty please.

Be careful that you get what you ask for at these dominican places. They could have mixed it with cheap olive cholesterol to stretch it out....hence the green color. It should be white.

When deep conditioning at those places, I either bring my own stuff or I ask for stuff that they cannot dilute because it is in those little glass bottles.

Bkspradagirl said:
It's probably not sillicone mix. I noticed the salon I go to re fills their "nexxus" bottles and stuff with generic stuff @ times which id why I always briing my own.

Exactly ! My silicon mix is white, however the Dominican Salon I go to in MD has NEXXUS LITERS and PROCLAIM Gallons all over the place, even a couple of buckets of supersized Biolage conditioners but they refill those with their own potions and or Dominican products. We all know Nexxus Botanoil Shampoo is not green and we all know Nexxus Humectress is not green. Same goes for Biolage Conditioning Balm. :look:

At the dominican salon I used to go to (don't go anymore cause I moved) I've actually seen my hairdresser mix avocado cholesterol with the silicon mix and squish it all together on my head:lol: but it works and my hair was always soft when she was done. Like the ladies said silicon mix is white and they do a lot of mixing in the dominican salons but I love them and I'm trying to find a good one in New Jersey.

Back