What Color is my Hair?!

InNeedofHairapy

Ok...I know my hair is brown :grin:

But when picking out falls, phony ponies, etc;, what color am I?

I went to a BSS and the lady behind the counter said all they had were 4s and 1s....all of them were too dark IMO

after looking at all these falls in a member's fotki, I've decided to order from goldenmart beauty, but I have no idea what color to ask for

Does anyone have a guess based on my avi or siggy?

I'd appreciate any help...TIA

I feel you on selecting hair color...I think we may be close in coloring and I am always told I am #8 (sandy brown) HTH:grin:

either a #4 or a #30....those are the colors for Freetress collection

Ok...I know my hair is brown :grin:

But when picking out falls, phony ponies, etc;, what color am I?

I went to a BSS and the lady behind the counter said all they had were 4s and 1s....all of them were too dark IMO

after looking at all these falls in a member's fotki, I've decided to order from goldenmart beauty, but I have no idea what color to ask for

Does anyone have a guess based on my avi or siggy?

I'd appreciate any help...TIA

you def. can't be a 4 cause my natural hair is a 4 and it is darker than your hair.

you def. can't be a 4 cause my natural hair is a 4 and it is darker than your hair.

I've tried on two different color 4s in the past...I guess each brand color is different?:ohwell: but each 4 WAS darker than my hair..

I got a REALLY DARK 4 once and I'd put oil and jam :perplexed on my edges and the hair that would show outside of the fall...but by the time my hair sucked the oil and jam up, it was back to a sandy looking color and I was looking crazy:lachen:

It's weird b/c I go to the BSS and the ladies are seeing my hair live and in living color, and STILL can't recommend a color :ohwell:

I've tried on two different color 4s in the past...I guess each brand color is different?:ohwell: but each 4 WAS darker than my hair..

I got a REALLY DARK 4 once and I'd put oil and jam :perplexed on my edges and the hair that would show outside of the fall...but by the time my hair sucked the oil and jam up, it was back to a sandy looking color and I was looking crazy:lachen:

It's weird b/c I go to the BSS and the ladies are seeing my hair live and in living color, and STILL can't recommend a color :ohwell:

you might have to buy the hair and then put a color shower rinse over it. My friend has the same exact problem it is because most hair stylist don't have an exact color formula but tend to lighten it over time and mix according to their eye.

www.frestress.com and look at the color there...check the #30 i think that might be u

you might have to buy the hair and then put a color shower rinse over it. My friend has the same exact problem it is because most hair stylist don't have an exact color formula but tend to lighten it over time and mix according to their eye.

buy a rinse for my hair or the fall hair?

I would only be able to do that on human hair, I guess?

I've thought about coloring my hair...I wouldn't MIND coloring my own hair.....

Well depending on hair brand I'd say colour 30 or 8 but check individual brands first

BTW Love your colour, don't change it!!:grin:

Personally i like frestress because they have the drawsting and you can make it into a ponytail......check my album

Ok..I checked it out, and I have to say that the falls DO look natural on you..I wouldn't have thought they were falls....I did hear that Freetress has a more natural looking hair..even the synthetic kind. Hmmm

I'm going to order one and see how I feel about it

Thank you *and everyone else too:grin:* for your help

Back