What clips/pins do you use to secure your wet hair?

Magic Grip Hair Pins!!!!!!

Yes, yes, YES!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these hair pins - the only ones I would use in my hair. Where did you get these from in black? All I have is the clear ones, and don't they sell tortoiseshell colored ones too?

I debate filing down the edges with myself sometimes. *sigh* I'm troubled. :lol:

I buy 'em by the case! I have a pack everywhere. Home, office, SO's house...

the CASE!?!??! Really? Where? Where!?? :lol:

Yes, yes, YES!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these hair pins - the only ones I would use in my hair. Where did you get these from in black? All I have is the clear ones, and don't they sell tortoiseshell colored ones too?

I debate filing down the edges with myself sometimes. *sigh* I'm troubled. :lol:

I purchased the black ones from Ulta (online). Trust me, they were hard to find. When I found them, I ordered a million packs! Yes, they come in the tortoiseshell too. I have all three colors.

Where do you get the Magic Grip?

I just use jumbo size bobby pins - they are twice as long and thick as the regular little ones. After a while they stretch open and get real easy to insert into my wet bun. :grin:

ETA: NVM, ^^^ :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I purchased the black ones from Ulta (online). Trust me, they were hard to find. When I found them, I ordered a million packs! Yes, they come in the tortoiseshell too. I have all three colors.

Ulta Online, eh??? Is that where you get them by the case from, too?? :look:

I really don't need to buy any new hair accessories, right now. I really don't. :lol:

Yup! thought about it, but you need a tax id number (I would have gotten my hairstylist to buy them for me).

You know, you can use your SS # for a Tax Id if you are running a small business/hobby business in most states. :scratchch

Shoot, all the money I've invested in my hair! And time?! It is a small hobby business - #1 product is gorgeous, healthy, long, strong hair.

What ya'll think? The IRS gonna come looking for me? :lol:

You know, you can use your SS # for a Tax Id if you are running a small business/hobby business in most states. :scratchch

Shoot, all the money I've invested in my hair! And time?! It is a small hobby business - #1 product is gorgeous, healthy, long, strong hair.

What ya'll think? The IRS gonna come looking for me? :lol:

I agree with you on this one. If I had to report what I've spent on haircare since coming to LHCF, I would be getting a HUGE refund!

How about New Jersey? :lachen:

:lol: I don't know - if you check your local Small Business Association (google 'your city' and SBA) they'll let you know for sure.

:scratchch

oh no!!! i shouldn't have opened this thread. the product junkie in me is emerging and i'm gonna have to get some of those magic clips asap! :yawn:

Back