What chelating shampoos do they sell @ Walmart?

SimpleKomplexity

Hold first lemme get this straight. CHelating Poos are for hard water and minerals. It's like a Triple dose clarifying poo right? Well I dunno what it is but for thelast few days no matter how much I moisturize my hair feels dry. It's really cold lol (for Mississippi anyway) so I was thinking that may be it... but it also may be the hard water in the dorms. I just did a clarifying poo with 1st lather poo but :perplexed I just dun like how my hair feels!

And it's starting to break! I see little pieces of hair on my coat!! Ew!!:nono: :ohwell: Do they sell chelating poos at Walmart?:look:

Hold first lemme get this straight. CHelating Poos are for hard water and minerals. It's like a Triple dose clarifying poo right? Well I dunno what it is but for thelast few days no matter how much I moisturize my hair feels dry. It's really cold lol (for Mississippi anyway) so I was thinking that may be it... but it also may be the hard water in the dorms. I just did a clarifying poo with 1st lather poo but :perplexed I just dun like how my hair feels!

And it's starting to break! I see little pieces of hair on my coat!! Ew!!:nono: :ohwell: Do they sell chelating poos at Walmart?:look:

Chelating is for minerals deposits but all chelating poo's are not clarifying. If you know you have hard water in your dorm then you are going to need to use a clarifying poo everytime you wash your hair there. Regular calfying poo doesn't remove mineral deposits or medication residue from hair. Try ORS aloe shampoo....walmart should have it for like 4-5 bucks. Its the one that comes in a clear bottle, very pretty green color. It is a chelating poo.

I went to the salon in Walmart and purchased the Joice Chelating Shampoo for 9.50 and I love it.

I would advise you to do the same... and it might just be exactly what you think it is.

Chelating is for minerals deposits but all chelating poo's are not clarifying. If you know you have hard water in your dorm then you are going to need to use a clarifying poo everytime you wash your hair there. Regular calfying poo doesn't remove mineral deposits or medication residue from hair. Try ORS aloe shampoo....walmart should have it for like 4-5 bucks. Its the one that comes in a clear bottle, very pretty green color. It is a chelating poo.
ORG11102_1.jpg
This one right? I think I heard someone else tell me that it clarifies

I believe Nexxus Aloe Rid is chelating and clarifying.. it says that it removes mineral deposit build up. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!! :)

Back