What can I use to get thick fuller hair?

Bmm

my hair has been feeling very thin...I just got a relaxer but dang...my ends are nice and trim.

There is a website that sells panthenol so you can add it to your shampoo, this thickens the hair, also shampoos that say for fuller or thicker hair contain plenty of panthenol. At the dominican salon my family attend, the owner always tell the ladies w/ thin hair that they need deep conditioner w/ every service because it thickens the hair. I don't know if your using alot of heat but if so try less heat and also wrapping causes the hair to thin. The big ? is, is your hair thin or just feels thin because of the fresh relaxer? if so maybe you need some volumizing poo and cond. so the hair feels and appears fuller and thicker. HTH:)
Bmm said:
my hair has been feeling very thin...I just got a relaxer but dang...my ends are nice and trim.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
There is a website that sells panthenol so you can add it to your shampoo, this thickens the hair, also shampoos that say for fuller or thicker hair contain plenty of panthenol. At the dominican salon my family attend, the owner always tell the ladies w/ thin hair that they need deep conditioner w/ every service because it thickens the hair. I don't know if your using alot of heat but if so try less heat and also wrapping causes the hair to thin. The big ? is, is your hair thin or just feels thin because of the fresh relaxer? if so maybe you need some volumizing poo and cond. so the hair feels and appears fuller and thicker. HTH:)

I order d-panthenol from iHerb.com. I add it to my shampoo and it really has made my hair thicker. I also use a mixture of surge and castor oil to my scalp. I think that has helped with the thickness as well.

karmelsassy said:
I order d-panthenol from iHerb.com. I add it to my shampoo and it really has made my hair thicker. I also use a mixture of surge and castor oil to my scalp. I think that has helped with the thickness as well.
Did it make your strands feel thicker? I guess I must be the odd one here, cause topical treatments don't make my hair grow faster, and Nothing makes my strands thicker:lol:!!! Pathenol is a good conditioning agent for dry hair though!!!:clap:

lovechic said:
Did it make your strands feel thicker? I guess I must be the odd one here, cause topical treatments don't make my hair grow faster, and Nothing makes my strands thicker:lol:!!! Pathenol is a good conditioning agent for dry hair though!!!:clap:

My strands feel thicker and it feels like I have more hair on my head (strange but true!). Before using d-panthenol, my hair was MAD thin. You could see right through my ends. :( But now it's thick. :D If it continued to grow like this i will be soo happy!!!! :woot:

KarmelSassy,

I just ordered Panthenol from thepersonalformulator.com. That site has an array of bases, oils, all sorts of stuff to make your own products. My question is how much panthenol do you add to your shampoo and can you add it to conditioner as well?

You guys should really check that site out!

Back