what can I use for shine

NYRICAN1

Hi now that I have taken out my braids I have about 4inches + of new growth and I just washed, did a protein treatment and deep conditioned. I am getting my hair relaxed on Saturday what can I use so my hair would look shiny and smooth so I can wear a phony pony until Saturday. I tried Carol Daughters healthy hair butter but when I woke up this morning it was looking so dry even though it felt moist :confused: . Should I just cw daily until Wednesday since I know you are not supposed to manipulate the scalp 48 hours before the relaxer. Can you help a sister out? I don't want to go to work with desert dry looking hair :lachen: thanx in advance

deep cond treatments 2/week, and CW daily, Maximum glaze at Sallys (it's the cheapie version of Vavoom glaze) it gives hold and shine, coconut oil as a finish

Last edited:
NTM Healing Shine Serum ~or~ Giovanni makes two wonderful products for shine/moisture purposes...one of them is Frizz Be Gone and the other is Shine of the Times. You may also try jojoba oil mixed with a creamy leave-in. HTH

I use Motions at Home Shine Enhancing Pomade
MAH_shineenhancpom.jpg

Back