What brand of conditioner do you use?

knapsis

I'm thinking of doing CO washes to help keep my hair healthy while extending my relaxer. There are so many different brands and types of conditioners out, that I am totally confused.
confused.gif
For those of you who regularly do CO washes, what type/brand of conditioner have you used with great results for your hair type?
My hair is 4a/b and 7 weeks post relaxer.

Knapsis
cool.gif
rosebud.gif

I like the V05's. Especially the new Nourishing Oasis Honey & Almond. Suave Milk & Honey is a new favorite. Pantene Smooth & Sleek and Daily Defense Tender Apple are good ones, too.
smile.gif

I've only used Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut and I love it
love.gif
!

Just used it last night as a matter of fact, and my hair is looking and feeling lovely, if I say so myself.

I use my regular conditioners which are Nexxus Humectress, Phytobaume and Phytosesame. I throw AO GPB in the mix every other week. I pre-condition my CW's too
nuts.gif
w/a cheap conditioner mixed w/Humectress, which I found at the health store. I'm not sure of the brand it is but it's called Vegetal Silica. It's okay, it's no AO GPB, but it's free of protein.

Conditioner washes are the best!
clap.gif
You almost hate to shampoo after a while.

Trader Joe's Herbal conditioner
Herbal Essences intensive blends - i love the way this smells!

I use:

Garnier Fructis Conditioner
Pink Lotion Revitalex Conditioner
Cholesterol (still experimenting with brands)

Suave Milk and Honey
Kenra Moisturizing
Dove Intense Moisture
Aubrey Organics GPB

Suave and Dove are great cheapy conditioners. I've been using Suave for the past 2 weeks and I love it. Both are very moisturizing. Kenra is more expensive.

Thanks to all of you who replied. After viewing your replies, I went to the store and I had to choose between, Suave, Nexxus Humectress, and Vo5 Strawberries & Cream. I literally stood there in the haircare aisle going eni, meni, mieni, moe!
grin.gif
Vo5 Strawberries & Cream won. I'm going to try the CO wash tonight b/c my hair is crunchier than a bag of chips.
rofl.gif
I'm hoping to put off my touch up for 12 weeks. Wish me luck!
BTW while I was at the store I noticed that Neutrogena has a new haircare line called Triple Moisture. Has anyone used any of these products? Being that I am a PJ, I bought the Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream. I'll post back here to let you know if it did anything great for my hair.

Knapsis
cool.gif
Rose.gif

Honeydrop215 I did the search and boy do I feel dumb.
nuts.gif
I don't get a chance to read this board everyday
spank.gif
so I was unaware of the Neutrogena products having been discussed. I'll try to search before I ask questions about products in the future. Well it's time for me to get my embarrassed self
blush.gif
off this computer and go CO wash my crunchy hair.
antlers.gif
laugh.gif

Once again, thanks to all who replied to my CONDITIONER question.

Knapsis
cool.gif
Rose.gif

oh you didnt embarrass yourself, i just didnt really read the raves of the product or ele i wouldve repeated what was said, so thats why i directed you to that thread
smile.gif

Back