• Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sweet1977

Hello Everyone,
I have read alot on the board about Coconut Oil, but am not sure what brand to get, HELP!

Thanks

I like the coconut oils that are sold at the Indian stores. I know that one that everyone on this board talk about is sold at the Indian store is called parachute

I have Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil. I've only just got it so can't fully comment on its effects. It smells nice and so far feels good on my hair.

I use both Dabur Vatika Coconut Oil (only on hair and scalp) and Parachute Coconut Oil (on hair, face and skin). Both are purchased at an Indian Store (Each 100% Pure!!).

I love the way they both smell. I've looked at the Hawaiin and Polynesian cultures and they swear by the coconut for their hair, skin and overall health. It must have some good benefits!

I've only been using them for three weeks so I can't comment on growth. However, my hair feels so much softer and I have a lot less tangling after washing it. Also, the Parachute Coconut Oil improved my skin almost immediately and it just keeps looking better each time I use it.

I use the Vatika immediately after washing my hair and once or twice a week, just before going to bed, on my scalp and hair.

I use the Parachute on my skin immediately after washing it, while my pores are still opened. Initially, it's oily but after awhile it seeps into my skin.....Uuuuuuuuum I just love both of them. Can't wait to see the growth!

I was usuinf spectrum but i just brought some organic virgin coconut cream ..from nature with love...i really like it...!

I use Garden of Life, which is 100% virgin unrefined. I've tried Spectrum also, but the GOL is much creamier. I coat my hair with it and leave it on a few hours before shampooing -- and then only shampoo my scalp. I really like the results.

I use Garden of Life, which is 100% virgin unrefined. I've tried Spectrum also, but the GOL is much creamier. I coat my hair with it and leave it on a few hours before shampooing -- and then only shampoo my scalp. I really like the results.

Where did you get the GOL from? I would like something creamier. :yep:

Back