What blow dryer do you use?

aquarian1252004

What blow dryer do you use, please post reccomendations:

I am looking to invest in a GOOD handheld blowdryer. I am a natural head so obviously I will need one with a good solid comb attachment. I am really looking for one that won't smoke out, burn out, or overheat easily and can last a good while. Any reccomendations ladies? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Solano dryers are very good. The company also makes a comb attachment that fits some of their dryers. I own a Solano Platinum Professional dryer and I really like it.

I have a T3 Tourmaline hair dryer, which dries your hair pretty fast in the most efficient way. It doesn't come with a comb but there is a Ceramic Calm Straightening brush you could use to help blow dry your hair.

HTH

nikki1971 said:
Solano dryers are very good. The company also makes a comb attachment that fits some of their dryers. I own a Solano Platinum Professional dryer and I really like it.
I agree that Solanos are good.

I own the same dryer that my stylist uses: Turbo 1500. If it should ever stop working, I will probably go with a Super Solano or another Turbo, with more kick.

I have a super Solano. I dont use it often, but it is an excellent dryer.
I purchased a comb attachment separately.

Re: What blow dryer do you use, please post reccomendations:

I use a solano turbo blowdryer... got it from metrobeauty.com
I really like it because it gets pretty hot and
it only weighs 1 lbs!!

Last edited:
Re: What blow dryer do you use, please post reccomendations:

I don't blow dry my hair but I use a CHI in Cosmetology class. I don't think it gets much better than that blowdryer.. but it'll run you at least a good $160, depending on where you get it.

Back